HWS Marketplace RC

That’s interesting, personally I think HWS with some adjustments will be the complete go to for any serious traders and mass buyers…like you say mass orders it is the only viable way…perhaps however the Eleon marketplace does have a small part to play for noobs and less essential small batch items.

I mean guys new to the server might not (like a fair few) read the HWS info a just not understand hws connect straight away and could be put off by not being able to use the in game marketplace.

To be honest I can’t see much of a reason why both wouldn’t be the ultimate soloution.

I’d only use the HWS personally as I’m interested in mass ammo, pentax etc. However low level players who just want a t2 drill and charges don’t particularly want to have to sign into hws just for that.

The community voted for hws bth with less than a 10% win.

I’m all about the best overall situation for all, I have my preference which is hws but imo it’s about branching to everyone’s needs to make overall a flawless system for trading where people have options and are not put off that they can only do it one way.

It’s a decision for the admins, hws marketplace will still be filled with a lot of items if Eleon version back for a few reasons

1.no time limit
2.items you cannot list otherwise (canned veg etc)
3. Mass Items with small batch limit in game…ammo, pentax,oxygen bottles.

If the ability that Rex mentioned about ‘using smartphone’ got introduced with no doubt some very hard work worthy of donations then it would be a game changer, it would add an aspect to the game that doesn’t exist…like a trading card game people aren’t just interested in ‘playing’ games they love the whole back work that goes into it, collecting, trading, moving…don’t even have to boot the game up…

I think this would make for a real great experience and wouldn’t only be a positive one in terms of bringing players in to HWS but also server longevity and overall depth :slight_smile:

Buying your own items…the tax should stop people using as an OCD, not sure if anything can be done to prevent though…

Is this 7.5 credits total amount i pay tax for the 2000 fuel or is it per item?

NPC Zone isn’t working correctly, i could only get it to work when i was dead centre of the shop on EMO and then when i moved it said goodbye, so the tax shouldn’t have been showing but couldn’t get the zone to drop back in :frowning:

The new added multiple item sell commands are great BTW, good work :wink:

Also didn’t realize the money for buying comes straight out of bank account…people wont have to stop at elemental bank first! no double tax which is good

Thanks for the feedback.

We almost adjusted / fixed everything.

You can’t buy from yourself anymore, yes.
You can sell custom slots, yes.
The tax is per item, yes.
The integration to OCD is coming later, yes.

We fixed this issue buy the command “ti:edit:id:PRICE”. So if you wanna change the price, do so! In the shop. But if you wanna stop / remove the item pay 10%.

You really wanna hear this? :wink:
It is technically complicated due two servers, PHP, XML, .NET, JS, FTP / CURL, AJAX syncing together.

that would be possible though.

But as far as I see the current state is now following:

we allow both marketplaces

(but in the meantime I try to talk with the devs about the marketplace abuse :wink:)

1 Like

Well, I’m just a humble QA and don’t have significant experience in web development. So no code-level help, obviously. But syncing two servers? OCD/EB are not synced between NA and EU, why should HWS Marketplace behave differently? I’m not insisting on disclosing technical details of course. If you don’t believe the discussion on forum could help find some alternatives, so be it. It just seems like you make things sound complicated by trowing up a bunch of technical terms.

But if Eleon Marketplace is kept, that’s not a problem at all.

Thank you very much for the HWS Marketplace. It’s awesome.

Awesome work here, not many people gave feedback but those of us that have and the work that has gone into this means so many less posts of people crying in 4.0 :joy:

I personally haven’t melded the space time fabric to make the cross from the NA server to EU. Having said that, when the HWS market is released on NA side, I will be critiquing its functionality and providing my overall thoughts :slight_smile:

@participants make sure to remove everything from the Marketplace before the wipe. It will be a fresh marketplace then.
Thanks again! :slight_smile:

A huge update is coming… and a surprise :slight_smile:

:popcorn:

1 Like