HWS+ New Season hopes

When I stumbled across HWS a couple years ago, I fell in love with HWS+. Then RE came out and everyone jumped to the new Shiny Apple. I prefer the HWS+ server over HWS RE . Disclaimer : I can not even comprehend what is involved with making a new system like HWS+ nor do I even want to start to think about it. Ill leave that to the experts . With that being said, I hope this new season that is forth coming has a Universe we can play in. Not having Galaxy to just go out in and get lost , Not having POI’s to kill Zirax Scum in drove me away from HWS+. I know the season is about to end and I hope the community gets an HWS+ that we have grown to love over the Seasons.

3 Likes

true, not everyone likes the same flavor of ice cream. imagine if B&R only had one flavor :wink:

It sounds like you have a strong preference for the HWS+ server over the newer RE version, and that you miss some of the features that were available in the HWS+ universe, such as the ability to explore galaxies and engage in combat with Zirax enemies.

It’s important to remember that game development is a complex and iterative process, and that sometimes developers need to make changes to their systems in order to improve them or address certain issues. While it’s understandable that you may prefer certain aspects of the HWS+ server, it’s also possible that the RE version has some benefits like wilbur soot hats or improvements that you haven’t yet had a chance to experience.