HWS Police - General Discussion

I recall some of the ACP folks used a small cv to help fend off an attack, and next thing I knew Colin2Mad was showing up with a max size box soaker. But thats usually the way things go in pvp one guy does it alittle then the next guy takes it to the limit. Either way Empyrion isnt much fun when your just shooting spitballs at flying bricks that dont die.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the issue with the sponge cv. As you said yourself, it wasn’t effective, all it did was annoy you. So why bother reporting, especially considering it’s not even against the rules and has been stated multiple times? It doesn’t even render turrets useless as somebody said earlier, despite the CV soaking for a bit, our SV were still getting walloped by the base turrets.

@XXSWFXX If you truly want fair and fun pvp, then I would suggest having a talk with your faction leader as he is one of the most vile and toxic players on the server currently.

1 Like

Can I be vile and toxic?

1 Like

Surface wipe

1 Like

No, taco meat is delicious.

1 Like

@kittiez why dont you post the whole convo not just what you want @RexXxuS to see

3 Likes

you must have a real hardon for me kittiez damn lmao

2 Likes

Hey troll i mean Hammer why don’t you post the convo hmmmm

2 Likes

i am not the one reporting someone with out the whole convo

1 Like

Geez hammer you got a hard on for me or something ?

1 Like

That was the whole convo. Feel free to post the rest of it if you’d like, it’s not like anybody is stopping you.

1 Like

what i am not allowed to defend myself or am i guilty till proven innoccent

3 Likes

ha·rass·ment
həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/Submit
noun
aggressive pressure or intimidation.

Dont see any sexual harassment in that conversation, just saying.

6 Likes

It flies both ways with the banter, stop being so sensitive and just mute the other person if you cant handle it.

1 Like

and where is the “sexual harassment” bit, am i blind?

2 Likes

Good point @ShankingGiraffe its not about Sexual Harassment but rather Sexuality Harassment so I changed the header.Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

ok and calling someone a chinboy is sexuality harassment?

1 Like

Per the rules of the thread can ya continue posting here

1 Like

you might want to look up the meaning of sexual harassment , cause it sounds like tcb and abn are acting like a bunch of teenage 'i got bullied in school so i am going to take it out on ppl in game ’ tellatails. @RexXxuS has enough to do already then deal with childish crap

2 Likes

I would like to make a complaint about kittiez for bringing up sex at all.
This is a personal problem of kittiez, and shouldn’t not be spoken out in general and should not be taunting people at the same time. If you dont want people to talk about things, dont talk about it your self, have some Respect.

3 Likes