HWS Police - not running currently

= Reserved for important HWS Police announcements =

Crime Reporting

( ALL comments will be DELETED that do not follow TEMPLATE)

Stick to the template to keep information relevant :slight_smile:

Server: (EU/NA)

Type of Offence Committed: (Offensive Language, Grieving, Trader on Trader etc)

Time/Date of offence: (Roughly/Date ofc accurate)

Player/Faction accused: (Offending Faction/Player name)

Player Faction reporting: (Your faction/In game Names)

What happened? (The details of the situation)

Why did it happen? (Did you do anything to cause? Are you totally innocent?)

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs)

The outcome: (Our Verdict, within 24 hours-Check back to see this updated and what action was taken)

REMEMBER – NO EVIDENCE NO CRIME!!!

Innocent until proven guilty

Every successful and fully evidence supported report the accusing faction will receive RP

Every False accusation (That is considered blatant) With no substantial evidence the accusing faction will lose RP

Server: (EU)

Type of Offence Committed: (Offensive Language)

Time/Date of offence: (1 month ago)

Player/Faction accused: (SWP Remmak)

Player Faction reporting: (LOL)

What happened? (He was being rude in chat!)

Why did it happen? (Might have blown up his ship…)

Evidence:

The outcome: This event happened prior to the Police coming so will just remind RemMak to watch what he writes in the future as now it could be a punishable offense.

3 Likes

Server: EU

Type of Offence Committed: Warp Point Camping

Time/Date of offence: 12 November 1400

Player/Faction accused: ASG

Player Faction reporting: Police

What happened? Camping Warp from Hunterworld/Homeworld

Why did it happen? ??

Evidence: In game witnessed

The outcome: Siezed - A fee will be required if faction wishes to Claim back

Server: NA

Type of Offence Committed: Ammo Draining

Time/Date of offence: 12.11 - 4-5 AM

Player/Faction accused: SSP

Player Faction reporting: CFA / KBT

What happened? Ammo Drained

Why did it happen? Unknown

Evidence:

The outcome: Lost all credits. Lost all RP. 10hours prison

2 Likes

Type of Offence Committed: (Returning to Earth after warping away )

Time/Date of offence: (13.11.2016 / 6:35)

Player/Faction accused: (THEBIGBOSS)

Player Faction reporting: (HWS)

What happened? (Founded his 2 ships whitout name at orbit)

Why did it happen? (Breaking 2.2)

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs

)

The outcome: (Siezed - A fee will be required if faction wishes to Claim back)

1 Like

Type of Offence Committed: (Returning Mily Way , Breaking 2.2)

Time/Date of offence: (13.11.2016 6:31)

Player/Faction accused: (WBS)

Player Faction reporting: (HWS)

What happened? (Breaking 2.2)

Why did it happen? (2.2)

Evidence: (

)

The outcome: (Siezed - A fee will be required if faction wishes to Claim back)

1 Like

Type of Offence Committed: Offensive language, racism

Time/Date of offence: 11/13/2016 12:45 PM CST

Player/Faction accused: Nomad

Player Faction reporting: BQH / Sokolov

What happened? Nomad said bigoted statements in chat

Why did it happen? Unsure, appears to be politics related

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/y53PN - and more in chat I didn’t SS

The outcome: Credits and RP are taked from this person for his language

3 Likes

Type of Offence Committed: Removal from faction for purpose of killing and destroying former faction members ship and stuff repeatedly till I logged off

Time/Date of offence: 4:15-4:30 ish pm eastern

Player/Faction accused: NRA

Player Faction reporting: Rukiakbarr

What happened? Was in NRA faction playing with other NRA players, Lady Cia, Tummy, Rukia. While playing discussing US election (yes I know) Rukia got upset and began seriously bad mouthing in discord, I had to mute him in both discord and Teamspeak due to the abuse. With in about 30 minutes and after our TS admin banned him from TS for 8 hours for being nasty towards him he removed me from the Faction flew to my ship while I was attempting to figure out why I couldn’t use my ship anymore forcing me to remove my core and attempt to recover my ship and resources, he came in and began killing me over and over and over again. Then raided my body. I was forced to log out as I could not recover any of my stuff.

Why did it happen? I have no idea other then he lost control during a discussion. (possible mental illness on his part)

Evidence: No pics of incident but server records would verify what I said as well as the others I mentioned who were in discord at the time.

The outcome: Solved between party’s

1 Like

Type of Offence Committed: Pirates camped in PVE on Ulonam

Time/Date of offence: 7:30 EST

Player/Faction accused: P P

Player Faction reporting: XVL

Evidence: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/150137372516047182/ED84AB78C692D6657731B8EA1B5E992B3E9A5BEE/
The outcome: ( After speaking to P P they didnt break laws or Rule’s , ive warned them if they use the PVE cicle to prepare a attack on the PVP days on that planet that the police will seize all they ship’s)

Type of Offence Committed: Ammo Draining

Time/Date of offence: ~12:30 EST

Player/Faction accused: TheRaven - RAT

Player Faction reporting: Mordgier - LBP

What happened?

We were raiding some deep space ships. Some were cored and so they were shining beacons. TheRaven showed up in a CV and was killed. He continued to respawn nearby over and over and also spam bases to drain our ammo and hinder turret targeting until his buddy ZipSnipe showed up.

Why did it happen?

This was a clear attempt to drain our ammo and render our ships ineffective in combat to assist ZipSnipe as there would be multiple bases for our ships to shoot as well as RAT ships.

Evidence:

The outcome:50 Rep points removed and 20,000 fine.

2 Likes

Type of Offence Committed: rule 2.2 (returning to a starter planet)

Time/Date of offence: 16-11 (1200)

Player/Faction accused: Apo

Player Faction reporting: Police (Achilles)

What happened? Patrol picked up 1 x Large battle ready CV and 5 SV Fighters on Earth.

Why did it happen? Likely wanting to cash in on AM

Evidence:

The outcome: All Entity Seized. Resolved with faction.

Type of Offence Committed: WARP point camping

Time/Date of offence: ~19:00 GMT

Player/Faction accused: SWP

Player Faction reporting: 3XH

What happened?

Several vessels ([SWP]Concordia, [SWP] Lepricon and [SWP] MARS) were camping warp entry point into Hunterworld from Homeworld. After my vessel entered the playfield it was immediately under fire. I’ve headed toward the planet and the 2 vessels chased me.

Why did it happen?

Evidence:
http://plays.tv/video/582cae1bed6e80aa05/swp-warp-point-camping

Outcome: an Alliance faction has been informed to deal some justice.Outcome will be posted here.

Type of Offence Committed: Grand theft

Time/Date of offence: 11-17-2016 early am or mid day.

Player/Faction accused: DerpyOwl & ChefMon

Player Faction reporting: VIA

What happened? We had two players in our faction, DerpyOwl and ChefMon who were participating members. Derpy was very active and chatted Chef was a noob and quiet. This evening when I logged in, most of our resources were gone. We had an extensive inventory. The accused were no longer in our faction when I logged in. Many hours of mining were lost. Even my CV was looted. They also parked all the ships in the water by the base.

Why did it happen? We were nothing but friendly and accommodating.

Evidence: I don’t know how to prove this. Please help if there is a way.

-outcome- REMEMBER – NO EVIDENCE NO CRIME!!! , as its hard to proof we will be checking the logs and see if we can find any thing , but whitout proof its hard to punish them. This is faction related and not server related. Measures such as keeping entities private in some instances to ensure safety, Its a hard lesson but a lesson none the less. Be careful who you trust.

Type of Offence Committed: chilling in starter orbit

Time/Date of offence: nov 19

Player/Faction accused: TSA

Player Faction reporting: RAT THERAVEN

What happened? starter parking

Why did it happen? (Did you do anything to cause? Are you totally innocent?)

The outcome: We are currently in the process of updating/creating/amending some laws. In this instance the big NO NO is going back to a starter planet (resources, AM abuse) In terms of orbit some factions (Alliance) do offer help to newbies, so we do allow them to park some of their ships in the Orbit. We monitor and if we see players abusing this or parking just to be ‘safe’ we will remove entities. A little patience whilst we make changes :slight_smile:. NFTR.

Server: (NA)

Type of Offence Committed: (exploiting)

Time/Date of offence: (10:30am central time nov 20)

Player/Faction accused: (5AP)

Player Faction reporting: (TSA) KodeMan

What happened? Exploiting, ship under terrain with only turrets sticking out.

Why did it happen? was just mining a meteorite and faction mate got killed by it.

edit: heres ANOTHER base under the ground from 6:20pm same day. i logged out when my faction mate got killed by the first base that was underground. logged in later to find they placed one right where i logged out at.

The outcome: have spoke to the faction members and warned that the turrets must be fully visible. The rules and laws are being updated and will be released for the weekend so until then as it’s not down as an official rule/law atm they have been warned about fair play. +20 RP for accusing faction

Type of Offence Committed: Offensive Language

Time/Date of offence: November 20th - 10:40am
Player/Faction accused: (GamesGlitches
Player Faction reporting: (5AP - Ranzeth

What happened? After asking GamesGlitches to leave Gold Fed, or leave our base at the very least because we can leave him alone, come back and can’t identify him at a distance we have to shoot him until he gets far enough away that we don’t find him on our flight routes, he proceeded to use very explicit and offensive langauge.

Why did it happen? Engaged in PVP with GamesGlitches, and he choose to keep spawning close to his place of death, rather than spawning at home/med chamber, so my turrets kept shooting him while I was looting.

The outcome: Whether players deem something tame or not, if a mention of anything that is seen to be inappropriate and offensive and most importantly in this case personal, it will not be tolerated. People get frustrated, its a competitive game when it comes to PVP, never does that make playground insults ok, some people take offense more than others and it not a lot to ask to be respected. Bank and RP wiped as 1st offence. + 20 rp for reporting faction

Type of Offence Committed: Warp Point Camping

Time/Date of offence: 8:03 PM Eastern 11/20/16

Player/Faction accused: 5AP

Player Faction reporting: BQP

What happened?

5AP faction knew that I attacked their base at around 7:55 PM Eastern.

They stationed 3 or 4 ships at the warp entry point to Pirate Space (from homeworld)

The ships were arranged in a perimeter around the warp entry point, facing the warp entry point.

They followed me to the planet, attempting to kill me on the way.

See attached screenshot.

Why did it happen?

Thankfully due to chronic 5AP incompetence, 3-5 CVs were unable to halt my progress towards my repair pad (already needed repairs from the 7:55 PM attack).

This is 5th’s second instance of warp entry point camping in the last few months, so I thought this should be reported. Please refer to the previous “Welcome Mat” warp entry point camping event from pre-4.0 for the other instance.

I believe it is important that all factions play on an even playing field. I think you will agree.

Evidence:

This screenshot shows the perimeter of coward-piloted ships around the warp entry point.

Your admin / server logs will show that they warped in well advance of me and waited at the warp entry point (I actually took a detour before warping there… so it took me some extra minutes). This is not a case of “warping in at the same time” as clearly supported by A) they waited for me there and B) they chased me to the planet after.

The outcome: The logs were not conclusive, faction has been reminded of rules. Please in future with warp camping show video evidence, A screen doesn’t show any details of where it is, the logs cannot always show the complete picture. They have been warned and so if this happens again the punishment will be greater. Our logs can be used to help, but please do not rely on them. It is a lot of work to compile all logs :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Achilles, post:2, topic:2011”]

Type of Offense Committed: Racism

Time/Date of offense: Now

Player/Faction accused: See Pics Below and add KKK faction to the other three.

Player Faction reporting: KBT

What happened? Faction names are inflammatory / racist

Why did it happen? Ignorance

Evidence:

The outcome: factions if inactive will be deleted, or edited. All structures destroyed and a warning message the next time they log in. Clear disregard for obvious sever rule/life rule.

2 Likes