HWS Police - not running currently

Server: (NA)
Type of Offence Committed: Offensive Language/Harrassment
Time/Date of offence: December 1st
Player/Faction accused: Vigo, Ey3LeSs
Player Faction reporting: Ranzeth
What happened? I was mining my own business, when I noticed Vigo spouting off in global about me being a cheater/hacker. I asked him earlier today to stop, and left it at that, but for some reason he saw it necessary to start up again.

After a few attempts of me asking him politely to stop, he kept continuing on and and on, then Ey3less jumped and started with name calling, and Vigo also threw a few out there.

Why did it happOen? (na) There are a few individuals who seems to talk very loudly about 5AP, and seem to hate on us for having taken Gold, and with a few of our members being punished and the faction as a whole being punished despite their being ‘innocents’ involved, they now see this as open season for name calling, ridiculing, and insulting other 5AP members who had nothing to do with the illegal/hacked turrets that were spawned.

The outcome: Players have had some RP taken away due to breaking rules on global chat.

Server: NA
Type of Offence Commited: Offensive Language/Spamming the chat
Time/Date: around 3 days ago???
Player/Faction accused: SFA Gamesglitches
Player/Faction reporting: 5AP Perdition363
What happened? Ended up in an argument with gamesglitches, don’t remember all that was said. but he did tell me to go hang myself as seen in this screenshot

Here you can see gamesglitches of accusing the Admins of being able to be bought and persuaded with money. And also wishing death on me/cancer.

More spam from gamesglitches.

Even more spam.

And more spam.

Do I need to continue with the screenshots of gamesglitches spamming the chat and ruining other peoples experience playing on this server?

The outcome: Since this is the 3rd offence all bank/credit has been wiped. Inventory wiped. Next time 2 week ban. No chances again after that

4 Likes

Type of Offence Committed: Grieving + Possible Vet mining on Starter

Time/Date of offence: Thur Dec 1st 21:07 (uk time)

Player/Faction accused: SDC - Vandruis

Player Faction reporting: BlackVortex

What happened? I had recently started on the server and was looking for iron as i had none. i finally found an iron meteor with another player mining it when i started to mine it hes shot at mine then proceeded to mine the ground under my feet. when i asked him in chat why he done this he told me cause he didnt want to share after admitting mining 100k of iron so to act like this seems like griefing to me.

Why did it happen? Greed

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs)

I Have more screenshots but can only upload one as im a new user

The outcome: (Our Verdict, within 24 hours-Check back to see this updated and what action was taken)

Another 2 Screenshots

The outcome: Player has low play time, however, if returns to starter planet to mine will be reset to level 1 with nothing.

TY admin.

Type of Offence Committed: Offensive Language

Time/Date of offence: 12/2/2016 8:05 pm EST

Player/Faction accused: GamesGlitches

Player Faction reporting: SFA - SpiritMIA

What happened?

Sadly this is my first report ever made and never did one because I think we are all adults…

Why did it happen? All started with a conversation we have on teamspeak yestarday with gameglitches and about hes language and behavor on game and also team speak yelling at other members and he started to yell at us even to me saying that im not an english native speaker Mother f…er of the third world country. ( I live in USA btw) I let it pass and never mix it with the game so we ( all voted YES ) he left and while we plan to kick it and started to give his ships back…also with the help of kptnkurt to recheck where is all the gameglitches ships to give them back.

Next day at early morning around 9 am I goes to jagal orbit to get all that we have there since the wipe notice, founded 2 ships named MEGA FARM HOUSE and i procede to give them back and report it here>>>

1- https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-police-general-discussion/1986/134

2- Hi -- Need Help -- Issues

Soo the day continue I stay on jagal ( loged around 2 times by the whole day to check the ams) like every week and was all good till Gameglitches start to spam the chat again with hate, angry and insults…

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs)

Screenshots:

1- Ofenses read
-What a little bitches
-What a bunch of loosers

2- a bunch of pussie

Bonus

I tryed to explain to him on general chat that nobody attacked his ships also there is no way that happens because on early morning i swich the last ships to private and no one was online just me and by now or till the day nobody can see again those ships on registry. And I never attack any ships you guys can check the logs same as I shared on the other post. As a response he continues to yell spam and insult the whole SFA faction on general chat…Also I can share more screenshots.

Games this is really sad…i think you are very smart and also very smart on numbers and calculations. But I think you need to learn about education, respect and modals…Dont do others what you dont want others do to you. Good luck man and wish you a merry xmas.

Thank you

The outcome: I don’t know who unbanned him… he should have banned 7 days. But even my patience is over sooner or later: Hi -- Need Help -- Issues

1 Like

Crime Reporting

Type of Offence Committed: abusive chat

Time/Date of offence:Dec2 around 8:00pm est

Player/Faction accused: GamesGlitches

Player Faction reporting:SFA-Rukia Barr

What happened? abusive chat

Why did it happen? I Do Not Know
Evidence: https://puu.sh/sCjMf/30818c586a.zip (sorry there was a lot so its in a zip)

The outcome: I don’t know who unbanned him… he should have banned 7 days. But even my patience is over sooner or later: Hi -- Need Help -- Issues

1 Like

Crime Reporting
( ALL comments will be DELETED that do not follow TEMPLATE)

Stick to the template to keep information relevant :slight_smile:

Server: EU

Type of Offence Committed: Non English in Global

Time/Date of offence: 2016-12-03 21:42

Player/Faction accused: RemMak , Evgeny , _Vlad_97_00 , Sibron´s

Player Faction reporting: BOT/ Dr_Dasslock

What happened? Asked polite several times to use english in global. But totally ignorance from the offfenders.

Why did it happen? Probably due to upbringing. Always gets their way.

Evidence: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The outcome: Some RP has been taken as they have been asked before.

Type of Offense Committed: Returning to starter planet Earth and parking CV with SVs after warping to other systems. Faction members are offline so this isn’t a case of returning to help or pick up new players.

Time/Date of offense: Sunday Morning, Dec. 4

Player/Faction accused: TIT

Player Faction reporting: HWS

What happened? Travel to numerous other systems confirmed.

Why did it happen? To Avoid Taxes / Hide on Starter Planet / Violation of Rule 2

Evidence:

The outcome: FIRST OFFENSE: Ship moved to position above Asteroid Ring surrounding Earth. Players will be notified via Discord / Forum DM.

Repeat offense will result in more severe action. Ship will be impounded and fine will be imposed. Players can request their property be returned to them by contacting an Admin.

See Achilles’ post on repeat offenses:
https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-police/2010

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: HWS Police - General Discussion

Server: (NA)

Type of Offence Committed: Hacking?

Time/Date of offence: December 6, 2016 - 8:25pm - 8:27pm PST

Player/Faction accused: Unknown - no name or faction was showing on the ship nor is the data logged on the intruder log.

Player Faction reporting: SBA - Churra, Krikno, Mokrawks, Kringly, Rayusk

What happened? A CV appeared above our base and was not fired at by any of the turrets - the ship appeared to elicit no reaction from the CV’s actions. We had to manually fire turrets which were hitting the CV. We sent one of our diligent commanders, Krikno, to chase the intruder. This video shows Shadowplay recording from Churra (from the base attacking the intruder and showing the turrets not reacting to him) and from Krikno (from our CV in pursuit - showing the enemy disappearing instantly from within the atmosphere; also, it clearly shows that the enemy was not showing any name of any kind - or faction - lettering).

Why did it happen? It was an unprovoked attack.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/JuBMBF5FPVY

The outcome: No hacking, Looked into logs and it is likely a rendering issue. As 1st false accusation just a warning. Please do not jump to conclusions, most of the time it might seem suspicious but the game causes some questionable outcomes :wink:

Crime Reporting: Theft

Server: (EU/NA): NA

Type of Offence Committed: Theft)

Time/Date of offence: (Roughly/Date ofc accurate) Reoccuring from December 1st on.

Player/Faction accused: (Offending Faction/Player name)5AP/5th Members who had been dormant in TEA

Specifically - Fullsized/Engage Baline/Axel_91

Player Faction reporting: (Your faction/In game Names)TEA - Ranzeth

What happened? (The details of the situation)

Roughly a week or so ago 5AP split into two factions - 5-A and TEA. Now, everyone was made fully aware of this in both factions, except for the players who haven’t been online in 2/3/4 or more weeks.

Now since the split former 5-A member have been staying logged off, an then at random times logging in and OCDing - Auto Miners/Hydro Generators/and taking all of the stored materials we had been stockpiling.

Most recently Engage Baliene had logged in and wiped us out of all of our stockpiled minerals, and this was a very significant amount that was taken from us, several dozen cargo bins and constructors.

I attempted to talk to Vak - one of the real leaders of the 5th, and he said if he’s in your faction it’s your problem, to make things clear Engage is a long time member of the 5th, so there’s no illusion about this being a rogue member of some other faction.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/0B-p4CpueJVcfSUJkeW5Zbm5RWkU

The same goes for Axel_91, details of which can be found here -

Though Axel_91 isn’t in the the 5th right now, Fullsized was on his way to go pick him up after he got booted into orbit. Evidence being he was on his way to pickup Axel_91 and when he got into Hunter Orbit he took out an unarmed Hunter Vessel as outlined here -

Why did it happen? (Did you do anything to cause? Are you totally innocent?) After the two factions, TEA tried to be amicable and give everyone sufficient time to login, find out what’s happening and leave the planet. Then we started noticing things going missing, people emptying out Auto Miners etc…, so when we caught someone in the act we would boot them out of the faction.

The three players we know who actively did this are - Fullsized, Engage Baliene and Axel_91.

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs) As shown in screenshots above.

Engage Baliene had been inactive for 4 days though, and when he came online started looting so we booted him. This happened roughly 6:30am - 8:00am MST I believe.

The other thefts have been ongoing on Fenrir for the last week. We wanted to NOT post this as a Crime Report and resolve internally to avoid drama, but the extent of what we lost is just too great to ignore any longer.

We would really like our mats back though :confused:

The outcome: Was unable to prove anything really in this case, Although we have logs it is very difficult to establish what belongs to who so we will look into how we can either amend the law or have a better way to police this. Faction politics is probably the hardest for us to establish a clear blame. Advice is if you dont trust a player or players keep personal items either in OCD or in a private base

2 Likes

**Server: (**EU)

Type of Offence Committed: breaking the rules / using known underwater turret exploit

Time/Date of offence: December 8, 2016

Player/Faction accused: SUn

Player Faction reporting: MUH, Niewitch

What happened? There is several turrets underwater in Jackal. Severely damaged my CV and killed me, several times and more to gather prove. Mentioned ingame chat , found out that they got others too. There where couple backpacks in groud and few destroyed ships.

Why did it happen? Was flying in Jackal when I found out i was fired heavily, but could not locate the source. Started to find out where it came and recorded videos and took screenshots. Found out there where several turrets underwater.

Evidence: Videos recorded and find out source of firing. Also took some screenshots. Also some noted in game chat they found out it too. 2 videos tell it all to find out it was underwater turrets, one of the video even managed to go so near to see that clearly

---->> https://www.twitch.tv/niewitch/videos/all

The outcome: Thank you for the report and evidence, this also led to another case of rule breaking. All bases in question were destroyed. +20rp for report.

1 Like

Type of Offence Committed: Returning to Earth for very long time

Time/Date of offence: Sunday Dec 11th 10:00 (Thai time)

Player/Faction accused: BUC

Player Faction reporting: LDA

The outcome: Ship have been removed. 1st warning issued

**Server: (**EU)

Type of Offence Committed: breaking the rules

Time/Date of offence: December 11, 2016 early morning

Player/Faction accused: SUn

Player Faction reporting: MuH, Niewitch

What happened? I got one new people wanted to join a faction, so i helped him to get out of earth and left there as rules is saying. What i saw was 5 SUn faction big CV:s parked in orbit. Someone in chat mentioned that too. SUn inst new ones at all and not suppose to be there, it seems they gathered there many of their ships to avoid pvp. As seen above 8 december they broke other rule now this. There were none of the faction member online and ships was power off, so they just parked there

Why did it happen?

Evidence: Took few screenshot of it

“for the fair and enjoyable gameplay of all”

The outcome: Due to so many players currently breaking this law it has promted us to make big changes in 5.0 so this will no longer be possible. Im afriad we do not have time to police all so as players dont read or chose to disregard the rule we will take the option away.

Server: N/A

Type of Offence Committed: Buried Turrets

Time/Date of offence: 11 Dec 2:00 am

Player/Faction accused: McP
Player Faction reporting: 5-A Neroalexander

What happened? durign an attack on Gold against MCP we ran across some of their turretbases which we could not damage. I got out of my SV on foot an looked on ground to try and render them in on foot and i noticed ther turrets are buried.

Why did it happen?

Evidence:

The outcome: Could see fully the turrets when i investigated so no law broken upon investigation. I also checked another 5-10 and they also fell within the laws.

Server: EU

Type of Offence Committed: Returning to Earth
Time/Date of offence:Sunday, Dec. 11. It is now 1900 hours. Thai Time

Player/Faction accused:SUN (no names as no one is online)

Player Faction reporting:LDA/TNT

What happened? I entered this report before, but I cannot find it, so I am doing it again. A person on the planet responded that SUN was there to help them after another player chatted that there were 4 SUN ships in Earth Orbit. But no one from SUN was online. I had a screen shot of all who were online at the time, but I was not logged into Imgur so it was not saved in my album. This pic includes the co-ordinates. IIRC, the original report was made at 1100hours. So, it’s been 8 hours and the ships have not moved. There is also an em4 ship in the pic. What’s it doing?

Why did it happen? I flew by to get the screen shot.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/b8Q6Y

The outcome: Please refer to above post, upon investigation i found a lot of players are not following the law so as mentioned we will make it so this is not a possibility in 5.0

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: HWS Police - General Discussion