HWS Police overstepping in PvP

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> dQ teleported a guy out of homeworld while I was still killing him.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Icarus but the player I was killing was ItsMichaelMC

Server? (EU or NA)
=> HWS NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 00:30ish

On which Playfield?
=> Homeworld, then he got teleported to ECC.

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> At least hold the HWP to some kind of standards. dQ intervened in a PvP engagement.

4 Likes

will investiagte further…

2 Likes

I asked 3 times ingame (see chat between 00:40 and 00:55) to give him some peace!
No one responded, he was not sure if it was player or base shooting at him.

Then i desided to take him out, and home! THEN ABN responds!

Tried to talk with members of ABN after, but no chanse, not even when i say they can kill me for their points!

For @RexXxuS, i am sry, wil not EVER help anyone in destress, before they can fax me info regarding the case.! as longas it is pvp.

Will not happen again, ever!

@dQgnflua you only asked once for ABN to back off, and we are not obligated to respond or obey that. Just as we are not obligated to respond to your multiple DMs to multiple ABN, and you trying to justify it in multiple HWS discord channels.

It is the principle of the matter, you stole a kill away from ABN while breaking your own HWP rules, without even checking to verify the situation.

was 3 times in my copy paste. and yes, i am abliged to get an answer when i ask!
For me this is not the situation! I can easy admit i went over my own limits in this case! Even told Chaos!
My issue with this case is how you in abn went and reported me, before even asking me wtf i was doing!
For the case, i take full responsibility, i overreacted, and belived the player that called me! t will not happen again! Next time ANYONE in pvp is in trouble, i will get them to live record for me that they are alone and dont need help… He told me he was instakilled, again and again, and this time he was in a box, and could here shots outside! Only reason i warped him away! Only reason!
But, after all the time i spent chatting, defending and being on the pro side when players accused abn for doing something, all i wanted back, was a, Why did you do that dq? Not a report and waking gareth when he was a sleep! I thought you knew me well enough that you knew i would answer honest and fair!

On the case, i did wrong! Will not happen again! For that i am sorry! I will investigate much better next time people ask for help i a stressed situation! That is on me!

i failed for the topic being!
dissapointed with the accuses

Guys it is much easier to kill than help someone, and dQ did a great job in the past. Is that mistake really worth all the $hit? This mod helped me so many times and if he says he is sorry and also apologised for this mistake… what else is here to say. I am also against spawn killing, i hate those who do that. I cant say i wouldnt do the same.
However he said, that this was a mistake that he will never repeat again. I belive him and u guys should too. In the end i am sure that this mod never denied his services to you.

5 Likes

Is this what we can expect from now on? If we report you breaking the rules then you just slander us in global chat. Got it.

you where the first to accuse me, and also the first i espected a repsonse from in here!
I dont know what i have done to you, but you hate me, or hwp… i really do not know! maybe hws?
if i wrote i hate nebbdyr, you would put in here!

also: yes, from this case, i can not trust ABN again! When members rather go public than pm me. I have some good chats with allot in the faction, and those are private, and those people i will trust, i never abuse trust!
But you, i will never trust! You have always tried to tear apart everything this server stands for!

i will regret this ^^

Just bring great cb:sethome knowledge to masses!..

P.S. no mercy in pvp for hostile players! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When we go public? As in, making sure something gets done when an admin is blatantly abusing the rules? FOH tryin to keep stuff hushed.

If you didn’t know abn was the one that was killing him, why did you ask abn to stop killing him so you could warp him out to begin with? And then warp him right out from under abn?

dQgnflua (00:26)
abn: can you let michael be off for 2 sec, want to get him out of there =)

this topic is public buddy!

he had been killed from abn before he went in that medicchamber box! he told me!
we where on voice! i trust people more when i speak with them!

I know this is public, that’s why I made it here instead of PM’ing you so you could just shrug it off and act like it never happened.

then read what i wrote over again budd!

ItsMichaelMC (00:24)
ROCKNRAPP YOUR â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  FACTION IS SPAWN KILLINGMME

dQgnflua (00:25)
Michael: call me on discord =)

dQgnflua (00:25)
if it is pvp, then there is not muc i can do :wink:

dQgnflua (00:26)
abn: can you let michael be off for 2 sec, want to get him out of there =)

Icarus (00:32)
dQ why tf you takin people outta pvp?

Really not seeing 3 times asking abn, there is one. Or any way that this could possibly be taken as anything but directly taking someone out of pvp right out from under someone actively killing them.

I appreciate the help you have given me and other people in the community, but you should not just trust a player’s comment, especially if they’re in a pvp zone… verifying and understanding a situation before you use your admin powers is the most basic, fundamental responsibility as an admin.

1 Like

i was unfortunate to witness most of this event from the start. this is a tale of one player not being prepared to enter PvP, getting killed, then respawning over and over complaining about being constantly killed. terms of right and wrong are both skewed by play style, personal background, and many other aspects. is it wrong to assume the action will just stop because one calls “time out” so they can get their backpack? is it wrong to play the “quit hitting yourself” game with that person? is it wrong to ignore advice trying another option. is it wrong for someone trying to end that madness with the fastest possible solution? lots of things here went sideways due to stubbornness on all sides. i am not sure how to get past this without making some or many pissed off players. all i do know is the longer this progresses, the worse it will get…

2 Likes

Nah, I want Rex’s opinion on this one, publicly.