HWS RE Changelogs

In this topic you will find changelogs about HWS RE (transferred from Discord in here automatically)

Changelogs can include anything we are currently working on, so you can keep yourself up to date.

1 Like

• Fixed HWS Elemental Hotels Teleporter leading to a wrong destination

• Added a lot of missing item icons to HWS Connect. If there are still some missing, please let me know.
Since I can’t keep up with all trash items like in the screenshot, I will just prevent them from selling to HWS Connect Marketplace in the future.

• Implemented new RE patch:

• Finally fixed Alien Asylum or rather reworked it. Much better special loot, some new challenges, maybe easier or more difficult now, you have to decide.
||+ Ultra Rare Reforged Eden Loot in Stage and secret containers||
||+ Some new NPC enemies||
||+ Updated some Lock Codes / replaced them with Signals||
||- Alien Core Master Reward every 30 days now||

• fixed hopefully last remaining Alien Asylum issue

• Changed Eton Event to weekly (Every Sunday) and increased reward to 7 000 000 credits and 100 Origin XP
• fixed Valentines Mission had no Keys and Alien Asylum had wrong Tokens in the boxes (see patch 1.8.5 patch notes - a bug I reported and it finally got fixed: Items are not saved in an Admin Core blueprint)
Discord

• Added new HWS Feature: Selling structures for credits: New HWS Feature: Sell your structures for Credits 💸 - YouTube
(took a while… during HWS+ duties I want to improve Black Hole performance and get 1 new Event out next)

• Fixed some blocks were not considered in the sell structure feature
• Fixed random diced high marketprices in RE (temporary until RE creators do it themselves)

• Replaced the super diver Clone X77 to get Patron benefits with a static block (the lady). No time to dive into this regression again…

• Added new Event: Discord
• After lot of player Feedback: Rebalanced new sell structure for credits payback rates. See screenshot.
It’s still observed daily how it will impact the economy on greater scale.

• Boosted Eton Event to a proper faction (PvE) challenge. Increase Reward of keeping the planet from 1 day to 3 days (the winner has access to the planet for 3 days now)

• Added a lot of events. Check #hws-events channel in Discord
• Fixed some Battle Royale issues after testing it
• Fixed some SV DM issues after testing it
• Fixed some Quake Arena issues after testing it, thanks @CyIvIpak
• Added Thermal Lance turret to Ultra Epic OCD Category
:warning: Moved Platinum Cards from Epic to Ultra Epic category. Make sure to either shift your cards, transfer them to your EB or invest the last 3 weeks.

Please note that a new RE update is out but won’t be applied on HWS RE until the full wipe. Too many changes came in, that would mess up too much with the block IDs again.
Another reason to join the new HWS RE season on 30th September :v:

• Fixed Combat Testing Facility Mission had no Token in the wood box

• fixed rip game event issues

• fixed Battle Royale Container <> Constructor links
• added new Battle Royale building
• added more loot to some Battle Royale buildings
• added more public Hovers
• fixed event playfields wasn’t set to event playfield (e.g. had structure limits active)

HWS RE 1.8.X Changelog
• moved Homeworld PvE System close to Starting System (31 LY)
• moved Sup System close to Starting System (not on HWS RE NA yet)
• implemented HWS Star Fragment feature. Adapted from HWS+. Get over 2000 Origin XP, Million of credits, Legendary items and 1 permanent OCD Slot per season, by collecting all 7 of them. I’ll wait 1 month if players find them on their own before giving hints.
Check the Console in EGS HQ for more information.
• ECC and ECC Sector have Tax system active. Daily at 8:50 structures in it will get taxed. After 7 days of camping there, structure will be removed on top.
• Starter Planets and Orbits wipe structures camping there after 14 days and on also wiping structures after 7 days, if not touched.
• Removed AI Vessels from Black Hole due performance
• Added more Gold Asteroids to Black Hole
• Black Hole does not wipe daily anymore
• Class 5 structure limit for CV, SV, HV, BAses in PvP playfields now - as a test for this season.
• Added Prison Playfield to the universe… just in case…
• Special HWS Volume Armor is coming tomorrow.
• Fixed inconsistent / missing structure limits
• Fixed finally EGS Reputation at the start of the season was set to 12000 for all Origins
• Merged everything new from workshop RE into HWS RE

Updated to new RE patch.
:warning: This should fix the corrupt subscribed blueprint issue.
It was caused by the new added Lifts.

HWS RE Changes
• forgot to remove Black Hole Implosion warning
• forgot to set Taxes in Black Hole. As explained few months ago, there was a reason why Black Hole imploded every day at 18:00, the last 5 years. But I removed it and we go with taxes now. See how it goes this season.
• forgot to apply my economy normalizer / balancing patch from last season. The Market prices in RE by default are quite insane in terms of inflation. You get basically gifted 25% on every component. I found one player sold a structure for hundreds of millions of credits by exploiting that. The prices are back to realistic pricing, coming recursively from the ores they would have cost to craft.
:warning: • fixed the Patron ADL co:info setting. It actually never worked to turn it off. It was always on and gave you auto daily loot. Some players might don’t want that for specific reasons though. Will check if the fix tomorrow worked. Please make sure to check your co:info setting about ADL (Automatic Daily Loot delivery).

1 Like