HWS RE New Season Info

Hi @everyone

Pre-Edit: Alright, I was about to release my own announcement and then thought: hey, let’s spice it up with a bit of AI. It was so hilarious that I just had to copy paste it, enjoy :smile:
(I’ll post my own version in the <#988366872644812830> channel for you to compare. What style do you prefer more? ^.^')

:star2: Introducing the Spectacular New Season of HWS RE! :star2:

Mark your calendars for the mind-blowing kickoff on July 15th! In just one short week, prepare to embark on an electrifying adventure in the latest season of HWS RE! We have some thrilling updates to share with you:

:fire: Global Access Unleashed: Get ready to revolutionize your gameplay as we unleash the power of OCD and EGS Recycle on a global scale! Experience unprecedented convenience and take your gaming to new heights.

:moneybag: Support Us, Save Big: Join us in supporting the HWS mission with a 15% discount! By contributing to our monthly server costs of $1500+, you’ll not only keep the HWS community thriving but also unlock exclusive benefits. Discover more about this limited-time offer at <#1055144334619582504>

:package: Unleash the OCD Magic: Attention all newcomers! Say goodbye to inventory struggles with our Orbital Cargo Drone (OCD). Store almost all your precious items in this virtual container accessible via your smartphone or web browser. It’s a game-changer!

:rocket: Unveiling New Season Content: Brace yourself for an exhilarating lineup of updates designed to keep you on the edge of your seat:

:sparkles: Expand Your Empire: We’re cranking up the intensity by increasing the Faction Base Count from 5 to 7 in most PvP Playfields. Prepare for epic battles and unprecedented domination!

:earth_africa: Homeworld Evolution: Get ready for an enhanced PvP experience as we reshape the Homeworld Planet, adding flat terrain and introducing a brand-new version of crust layer resources. The stakes have never been higher!

:boom: Battle for Glory: We’re turning up the heat on Golden Globe, fueling the fire for intense skirmishes and thrilling conflicts. Fight for your place in history and seize victory!

:fire: Unleash the Phoenix: Brace yourself for the ultimate end-game challenge! The Phoenix has risen, and you’ll need a team to conquer it. Watch out for its arrival in PvE next season if it becomes a fan favorite!

:hammer_and_wrench: Reviving the Classics: We’ve heard your requests! Garage ships are making a triumphant return, and we have a host of exciting event changes in store for you. Prepare for nostalgic excitement and fresh surprises!

:gift: Patreon Exclusive DLC: As a token of our appreciation to our incredible Patreons, we’re developing an exciting HWS PC DLC (see screenshot). Unlock access to a wealth of HWS features and content, including HWS Connect, EGS Web, Darkweb (HWS+), PvPTokens management, OCDTickets (global OCD usage), and much more.
Thank you, Patreons, for making all this possible!

Get ready for an adrenaline-fueled journey like never before! Join us in the new season of HWS RE, where epic battles, thrilling discoveries, and unforgettable experiences await. Don’t miss out on the excitement!

2 Likes