HWS RE - Support Package Fail

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I attempted to receive my 1st resource package in RE as part of the supporter package, but after hitting “yes” on the pop up window, the items are never presented. I have done this for multiple seasons on NA so I know I am doing everything correctly.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Azeryen

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Multiple times today. Most recently around 9:25PM EST

On which Playfield?
=> Delta III

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I would like to be able to retrieve the resource package after paying for the supporter package. I have tried to receive the items multiple times today but nothing happens after selecting “yes” on the pop-up window.
Azeryen - HWS - Support Package Fail.pdf (256.9 KB)

the resource packages were initially designed for EU & NA servers with extended backpack capacity. there have been a few issues with items lost due to not having superhuman inventory volume in RE. i have a feeling they might have been disabled until something can be worked out.

Ah, that makes sense. I did see a post where someone lost items due to lack of inventory space. I didn’t think about the supporter packages being temporarily removed due to this, but I can see why that might have occurred. Thanks for the response! I’ll continue to monitor the situation.

1 Like

sometimes it’s easier to turn off features until they can be balanced rather than fixing a flood of issues. this is just my guess though. i could be 100% wrong :wink:

Hey,
thanks for the support @Azeryen

However it’s a bit more tricky here than the others, after checking everything out.
First of all you bought 3 Resource packages tonight.
XS, XL and L.
The XS worked fine.
The XL, I don’t know why, seems not to work or you have put it in a Logistic Container, which I can’t proof and have to trust you here.
The L package worked also fine but I see you were struggling with the Volume Capacity I guess, cause I saw you picked the Carbon Substrate and Emergency Ratios but not the rest. Or again, you have put them in a Container, which I can’t see.

If a package failed 100%, like the XL one I assume, I can replace it, so you can try again now.
For the rest, they are delivered, so to speak and can’t do much here unfortunately.

well, yes and no. Technically the Volume/Mass limits do not prevent you from getting the resource packages. Technically, you can handle it by Container Extensions, F4 WiFi Logistics and dropping items quickly and rearrange your logistics.
But I understand that user errors and the Scenario makes it all not convenient and a good experience.
I will add more big warnings in the Details page of the package people purchase and remove the XL package temporary until people realize HWS RE is NOT HWS EU / NA in terms of Volume stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply Rex! I have no issues with those support packages (s,m,l,xl). I was able to get almost all of the items using the logistics. My issue is with the DO:RE command, that I should be able to use once every 10 hours, ten times total in a season. That function is not working. I attached screenshots showing that I have one DO:RE resource pack available right now and also the window where you select “yes” to receive the items, but the items are never sent. I purchased the XS, XL and L packages last night because I was getting impatient with why the DO:RE function wasn’t working, otherwise I wouldn’t have purchased all of those packs. I’m not looking for a hand out or to be given additional items or anything, I just want DO:RE to work. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m sorry @Azeryen. I totally forgot about that one :see_no_evil:
I forgot to merge it from EU/NA to RE.
It should work now.

Thanks again for your ticket and support!!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

a hero’s work is never complete…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.