HWS Survey III | Please help us to improve HWS | Mid season patch | Part 2

For me vehicles that causes a lot of lag are Hv with those dust particles. Maybe if you wanna put so much restrictive limits would be 15SV and 5HV.
Hv now are also underused.
Lower Number of HV increase their damage a bit.
Lastly but not less important is that with SV you can move among planets and with hv no. So is the primary transport method and is equally compared to ground stick HV.
Edit: Cannot we just stick with one private sv? I dont wanna miss action because of this restriction.

3 Likes

Hey,10 SV/HV for all PVP playfields for Alliance?! how do you imagine that? we have in the faction more than 10 people, it would kill the PVP on the server. PVP players will leave, think about it, what are you doing?!

2 Likes

I would be for even less, especially when it comes to HV’s.

srz but 10 svs are to less :frowning: by factions with many players make it no sense :frowning: pls let it higher

3 Likes

10 ships for the faction? It’s funny if the faction has more than 30 players. In pvp zone for identification of “friend or foe” all players of the faction must fly in the status of a faction ship. How do you imagine that? At the base of the faction in the pvp zone should be a minimum of 3 ready to ship in case of attack. There are many other arguments against this decision. Announce the new rules before the start of the season so that players can decide whether or not to buy property preservation packages in the new season.

1 Like

Hey,

sorry for the late response. The limit is a misunderstanding!

Its about a fight on a (one) Playfield where there should be only 10 vs 10 SV/HV, not more = max 40 Ships battling each other. (when 2 Alliances fight each other)
This is not a Global limit (meaning only 5 SV on Playfield A allowed and therefore 5 on another Playflied). Its just about one Playfield. So basically each Alliance could have 10 SV and 10 HV on each PVP Playfield. Meaning hundrets.

But here the global limits come into places as seen below:

2 Likes

… now i read 10 SVS per alliance soory thats a fucking joke :frowning: goodbye my 21m ship goodbye pvp on GG … .

1 Like

You know that counts only on ONE PVP playfield while there are other allience players on it? Its NOT global!

Jascha RED / OPG / U-P = Allianz … so auf GG 1 privates SV bleibt das ? wenn ja ok aber es wäre praktisch zu der änderung wenn wenigstens 1 privates HV möglich wäre klar alle pvp playfields … das heißt wenn im red / opg bunker 10svs / hv stehen kann ich nicht auf Homeworld minern oder fliegen via (u-p) zudem 5svs von red 5 svs von Opg so wir können dann auf Golden globe uns kein schiff teilen etc wegen den warnings und löschung oder public stellung. um das geht es das Playfield auf GG ist dadurch am arsch wegen unity 2018 auf 2017 zurück führung irgendwas hat es da kaputt gemacht. Was gut wäre die meteoriten so ab ändern das sie nicht beim eintritt oder einloggen in den planeten direkt alle immer gleichzeitig spawnen da sorgt für harte lägs zudem das Rendern auf GG ist kaputt großteils liegt aber nicht an den schiffen liegt wohl an was anderes aber das mit 1privat hv auf GG wäre eine super lösung ! das man wenigstens Minern kann und nicht via handbohrer in der gulity zone dann schimmelt <- xD

also10 svs allianz “pro oder alle pvp playfields” ? <-

1 Like

Not a fan of the forced scaling down of fights. Especially on places where it’s expected such as GG/HW. It’s people hoarding crap they dont need in the form of svs/hvs/cvs. I think you’re taking one step too far here Rexxus in my respectful and honest opinion.

Best regards
Wise.

1 Like

All these limits are useless. Rent a good powerful server already. member our faction test personal config and he say what he know how to increase pvp performance but all his ideas are always thrown away.

1 Like

Ehm ich glaube ich weis woher die Render fehler kommen sowie Latenz probleme auf GG mir ist aufgefallen das wenn man Gold Depots abbaut und die ERDE trifft und es eine art Wolke ergibt der ping extrem hoch springt und dies jedesmal ! kann es sein das es seit dem auf GG keine komplette goldkruste ohne diese erde die kein Stein gibt sorgt die vlt für die Render fehler ? weil sie gibt eben gar nichts und bedeckt 80% von GG also ein boden ohne inhalt ist das vlt die Ursache ?

wäre da echt super wenn ihr das mal testet ! einfach den derzeitigen boden von GG austauschen gegen einen der Stein gibt ! da jedesmal egal wo du auf GG bist minerst musst du 5minuten warten sinkst in den boden ein bekommst schon gold aber dadurch das vlt der komplette boden zusammen hängt und immer wieder komplett rendert auf einen schlag und dann die stelle evlt berechnen musst braucht man echt 5minuten wartezeit bis mal die oberfläche über den Depot verschwindet wäre mal vlt eine idee das zu testen könnte sein das dann alle probleme. weg sind grüße #nohate

The server is powerful and the config is fine, its the limits and the despawn time that is massive, as well as probably the number of playfields.

if the number of ships significantly affects the performance of the server, try to work out a virtual garage type stealth mode no limit. In it, players will be able to store ships that are not used today and pick them up if necessary.

1 Like

i don’t see powerful server. i see only lag, bag,frieze. and what not all problem server. i agree what need limit but not what.

1 Like

Change all system pve and ok i agree for all limit

Since you seem to have not read the guide, we already have top of the line servers.

You also may not have been here long enough to know that Rex already tried upgrading to a more powerful server, at a huge cost to him, and there were absolutely ZERO performance gains. NONE. ZIP. So rather than waste money we went back to what you see today.

The only way to increase performance is to remove structures and impose hard limits, like what is happening. It’s the game, not the server.

Hey Darkside…

We have one of the most powerful server available. And not for weather forecast, but for a stupid game :wink:
We tried a better Server before and even thought to give it another try, but it never changed anything. Its the Game-mechanics the way its programmed that causes the lags, not the server. NO GAME needs such a server. Its insane honestly. Therefore the limits, as sad as it is :frowning:

I will check the “auto stealth” option, but all of that takes time. It might be december until its done. And I hope it works well, since spawning can also “crash” easily :(. but we are working on it.

2 Likes

nice genius then explain why so lags in pvp? just do not say that there is no optimization in the game. I know that it is not and will not be. but at the moment the server is not coping with the number of players that are playing now

I didn’t know you thought so highly of me, thanks! :wink:

Well bud, when even the admin just confirmed what I said, maybe, just maybe, I’m not the one in the wrong? Just a thought. You can feel free to search the forums yourself and see.

Have a nice day! :joy: