HWS Test Time | First Person Shooter Event & New EU Server

Big First Person Shooter | Deathmatch Arena Update!

• You don’t get guilty by killing Alliance anymore during the event
  • You can’t enter events anymore if you are guilty
  • New option: How many members from one Faction are allowed => I have set it at 2 now! It’s not Free For All too, but a little COOP party is ok for me
  • New option: How many alliance players are allowed => I have set it at 2 also. Same as above.
    Overall be smart and communicate with your friends. Only send your best fighters into the arena!
  • New option / reward => You get now 10 000 credits per kill at the end of the event!
  • Min. required players for FPS is set to 2 now
  • Max. players set to 30

We will improve it the next days even more, for example disallow all kind of OCD levels to be used during the event.

Edit: changes were made. Check with ev:list

2 Likes

This will ruin the event for I think for me. On NA very few people have even been registering for event and we had fun shooting at our friends.

Well, where is the border.
On EU we have events with 12 players and 6 of them were from faction RED and some others their Alliance.
And no, russians NEVER shoot at each other or friends.

If more NA guys think your way I might increase the number there.
But in the end it is a FFA => Free For All event.

Team Deathmatch Arena events were next on my list :wink:

1 Like

Nice REx - u Kill online of server, now u kill online of event … go on

1 Like

Is it just me or does 4AM seem like a bad time to run the event on NA?

it was 4AM server time which would be 10 pm EST / 7 pm PST

1 Like

Every time I have registered for event on NA it gets canceled because of not enough registrants.
Curious if the event has even started once this season? Something needs to be changed for this event at least on the NA side imo.

Was a fun event to do and I cannot be online early enough to do it on the EU side.

also on eu is not starting anymore for not enough players