HWS Vote discussion

this would be a lie.
Because they do get the vote reward.
But it is not our business, if they overwrite their reward with CSW.

You have to play active on the server you vote for is my last knowledge.

If their reward is being wiped by a game mechanic that the admin have implemented and people have not been informed of this then people ‘receiving their reward’ is a lie. So therefore it is your business that they do not get their reward which is why I was posting about it in the first place.

It also means your server have been receiving free votes, this also makes it your business.

Overall I hope by posting about this a fix can be found in the future, that people are now aware of this and it would be nice if admin would make sure people were aware of this in the future. Something in the guide maybe?

You can’t generalize it that easy… but you are right that it can be hinted in a better way.
At the moment you see this:

“Collect your reward with CSW” is right and wrong. For the credit reward it is obviously right.
For the RP reward, in your mentioned scenario it is wrong. It will get overwritten. I will point this out in a better way and rework the Guide about Vote + RP.

I just mean with “not our business” that some players make full use of 2 servers and 2 votes. They receive it for both and make use of both. For example with HWS Ingot convertions or having a different Origin on the other server than on the main, for different/better RP gain.
Not to mention that it’s the duty of players to read the manual before using any feature

Ah yes too true. To be honest I just glazed over the small writing, I didn’t think it important when learning how to play as I had no idea about csw and never thought to reread as its always there. I might browse through guide again to refresh myself.

I suppose my chances of getting that rp I have been missing out on is pretty slim. Any chance I could please at least get todays eu rp on na?

We can’t hand it out recursively, sorry.
And even not 100% clear for the Vote, it is 100% clear for CSW that RP is overwritten.

Latest with your HWS Firework event ticket / experience you should have known that.

But I have my generous day today, so see it as done.

1 Like

Many thanx rex, sorry to take up your time on this matter.

1 Like