Cross Server Warp (CSW)

crossserverwarp
hws-universe

Since we have two PvPvE servers (HWS EU and NA) we have implemented a way for you to play on both servers!

You can warp from the HWS EU server to the HWS NA server (or vice versa) with your ships easily.
For example: fly to the “Cross Server Warp” orbit and type the command CSW:Start:NA (if you are on HWS EU) to begin the CSW.

Visit https://cmd.hws.global or check your PDA > Guide > HWS Commands or type csw:? for all available commands

Condition:

• the process may take up to 1-2 minute(s) to complete - please be patient and do NOT logout!
  • If you have a bad ping (higher than 300) to the other server you need to wait a very long time till it is in your lobby list visible

• type in chat after you logged in

cb:startjobs

• Keep in mind that if you and your faction mate are close to each other and one of you is starting CSW, it will also warps you with him!

What will be transfered?

• Your player inventory
  • Your ship(s) including cargo, Fuel and O2.
  • Your Reputation Points
  • Your player credits (NOT your bank credits)
  • Your XP

What will NOT be transferred (at the moment)

• Your Armor (you keep the armor on the server you are playing)
  • Boosters in your Armor (you keep the boosters on the server you are playing)

How long do I have to wait after CSW:Start:XX

You should directly login to the other server – do not wait. The process is quick, however some items may not arrive all at once. Please be patient.

NOTE: If any issues happen, please create a Help ticket here: https://goo.gl/3zWXif

Only One Character Lives!

Keep in mind: make sure you know with what MAIN CHARACTER you want to play with permanently. If you have independently played on both the NA and on EU, you will need to decide which ID you want to keep. Because if you warp from EU to NA for example the inventory and stats from NA will be overwritten from the EU warp.

Keep in mind that the CSW orbit is being taxed!

In case you didn’t play on the other server yet:

1. pick an origin you want (does not have to be the same on both server)
  2. wait until you are teleported to the Cross Server Warp orbit - do NOT logout during the process
  3. create a faction (does not have to be the same on both servers and you only have to do this once per season)

Other than that, you can explore even more in space. Have even more friends or enemies and of course more resources…

Issue with Cross Server Warp
CSW Problem
CV missing after CSW EU to NA
HWS Tips-n-Tricks
HWS pre 7th July update!
CSW Issue NA/EU warp - lost ship
Overwrote my NA character while trying to tranfer HWS Donator items
Please help me with CSW and my SV problem
Stuck without origin
Incorrect transfer of the RP from the NA server to the EU server
Daily stuff on EU not working?
CSW> inventory gone >SV got mangled up in my CV
I need help please, i lost ship
HWS Patch Announcement | New Structure Limit system | New Tax system | HWS Marketplace %SALE% feature
Chacrater wiped during cross
I need help please Cross Server
Reputation again
Cant csw from eu to na
CSW removed all reputation points
HWS pre 7th July update!
I need help please: CSW Failed
Lost inventory cross server warping
Lost inventory cross server warping
I did the cross sever warp and lost my Inventory help plz
It wont let me get out my cash from bank on HWS NA?
CSW Obduction
I need help in the NA and EU server - CSW Problem