I can’t access my base

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> 1. When approaching the base, he throws out of the game, my partner tried to do the same, and when he re-enters the download, he gives an error. what should I do in such a situation?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 123

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 1. hours ago

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=> I can’t log in to the server. I don’t remember the name of the system

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> I can’t log in to the server. I don’t remember the name of the system

How can we help you now?
=>

Hi, @Sasha.

We can’t help without the real structure name and ID. Please check the link here: HWS Connect | Empyrion Homeworld Server

If you log in, you can see the names and IDs of all your structures.

I’m not quite sure if it’s him? 243253

Thanks,

It was close enough. It seems like there’s something corrupt near your base. That’s why you get disconnects. I can’t say what it is, other than trial and error, so it’ll probably be a bit before I can give a better answer.

It looks like the corrupt structure was your “Буратино” (1877601).

I deleted it now, so the area should be safe again. I moved your structures 500 meters away during the testing, but since your name is so common, you’ll have to walk here yourself.
There are too many 123 on the server, for me to find you and teleport you here.

Thank you, I entered the game. I’ll try to assemble all the ships now.

No problem.
Feel free to let us know if more issues come up.

arrived by ship the problem is back

Let me check again.

Check Out These Two Ships 1193997 6149093

Okay, my best guess is that the terrain is corrupt. I tested every single structure of yours nearby, and none of them were the problem.

If you can give me a set of coordinates on this planet, I am able to move your base as a one-time thing, so you can get away from the corrupt area.
Your ships and such, you’ll unfortunately have to move yourself.

You’ll move the base to your convenience, I’ll move the ships

1 Like

I moved it to these coordinates:

I had to move it a bit far away, to found somewhere flat enough, that it wouldn’t instantly collapse the moment you placed another block, from structual integrity.

Thank you. Let’s hope it solves the problem

The problem technically isn’t solved. This is just a work around :grin:

If you go back to the old location of your base, you’ll be disconnected again. That problem I sadly can’t fix.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.