I did a stupid thing: bought wrong ship on HWSG

So here i am standing directly next to the RHEA which i wanted SOOOOOOOO Badly… And i check price, its matching what the HWS connect said… Im so excited… i say TS:BUY - It says 2M, im so excited… i say CB:Yes, and im so excited…

I try to get in my new RHEA and its not mine… it BOUGHT THE OSPREY 200M away instead!!! (ok more like 40 M but seemed so far) :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I should have checked and confirmed, but i was an idiot… Can i trade this for a RHEA please??? Im so bummed i missed out on the weekend fun because of my lack of eyesight and excited idiocy…

• Hops… .

you will yet feel the sweet embrace of rhearhea :wink:

1 Like

So close - after i saw your i immediately went for it…

Oddly, there were 5 ships closeer to me than that damned osprey and i ended up with the ship i most didnt want…

I will admit - it s all my fault, the CHAT DID say, in retrospect, it was giving me an Osprey… i just didnt see the words OSPREY in my excitedness, and i pretty much had my junk in Rhea’s tailpipe, so never thought it would give me that thing…

Soon Rhea… Soon… We will be together…

PS : in hopes we can do a trade in, i left it right where it was sold to me… 0 miles on the reg, full tank. Not a scratch.

1 Like

possibly lagged out when you entred the command and registered your fave ship (osprey) as being closest. it is dam exciting buying one and most things dont register lol

I did book it directly to the Rhea as if she would escape me. Haste!!!

In german there is a bit ironical sentence:
“Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil” :wink:

@RexXxuS: You really want to send 2000000 Credits from your Bank-Account to Hopskotch
Please type “CB:Yes” if ready, “CB:NO” to cancel.
cb:yes
@RexXxuS: Money transfered

That was a one time service :wink:

3 Likes

Indeed, and the advantage was clearly not mine in that moment.

I am in your debt! (i’d even have gladly paid a “blindness fee” for my carelessness).

I shall pay it forward in kind to the community. :raised_hands:

Thank you @RexXxuS!

• Hops