I died and spawned on a different planet

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hi, I am on day 1 of playing, I was on a starter planet. I died and now I’m on a planet with no oxygen so i just die straight away

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> djfaz

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> don’t know

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> not sure around 8pm BST

On which Playfield?
=> don’t know

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> place me place on the correct planet

Hey, you didn’t fill out the template, so it’s extremely hard to help.
But based on the title, I assume you play on RE and choose “Respawn at X” option after dying (which wasn’t a good idea :wink: )

If you fill out the ticket I can come help you. Click on the three dots in the bottom of your post, and then the pen to edit.

Wow fast reply…
I have filled it out best I can, I don’t know which planet I started on or which server I am on

A quick search told me you’re on RE server. I’ll come in a second, but I really need to know which planet you came from.
Did you build a base or anything? A structure of some kind?

all I have is a tent, i think i choose the second beginner planet, i didn’t pay attention to the name. Its no big deal if i have to start again from scratch. how do I avoid it happening again.

A tent is not enough sadly. I need a base/SV/HV/CV to find the location. I sadly have no idea where you came from, so I can’t help.

But to prevent it from happening again:
Careful about what you click when you die. If you click Respawn at X location, there’s a chance it’s on another planet.

If you write cb:reset in the chat, you can start completely over.

Thank you very much for your Help. i’ll reset tomorrow it wont take me long to get back to the same level

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.