I died :(

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I spawned accidently on federation tutorial planet near my drop pod. Right after I spawned on fed tutorial the window popped up if i am sure or made a mistake? i pressed made a mistake. I spawned back near my death place than i entered cb:gohome. It spawned me on my home base where i died instantly. You were shot. Tried to spawn at my ship parked on my home base. Did not load in. Was stuck at 37% for a long time. Alt-F4. Load again. Died again. Spawn at ship. Did not load in. After the 3rd or 4th time it finally spawned me on my ship but I lost my armor.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Kapter

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 0925-0940 CET

On which Playfield?
=> Desertworld and my home base Venture Anubis

Structure Name(s)?
=> Desertworld and Metessi’s Army

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> id 26849527

How can we help you now?
=> Can You look for my armor? It was a broke pumpkin armor.

Hey,

sadly we have no access to the armor :frowning:
Or was it laying in the backpack (not used by you)

It was used on me. Not in the backpack.

hm sorry. then there is not much we can see/do :frowning:

I wonder if this is the missing bit of info for Eleon to finally reproduce this bug with the disappearing armor when you click “Fresh Start” ?

Maybe this bug only happens if the armor is at 0 durability when you click fresh start?

I’m assuming from your description above that this is what happened, you accidentally clicked “Fresh Start” respawn option and lost your armor? Is that correct?
If so then it is sadly a long standing intermittent game bug that Eleon can’t reproduce at all.

I ended up with a broken light armor. To be honest I don’t really feel guilty that I exploited something. All the options were offered by the game and it was not written anywhere that I end up losing something. Would be nice if someone would spawn a pumpkin armor, break it and drop it in front of me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.