I got Banned

I am going to try to be nice…

Anyone who is caught duping has no defense - ever. I am not saying @ronald922922 is duping, Rexx will know what the ban is for but here is something simple to explain my stance.

I play a game - I perform action X and gain some resource Y. Nice and simple usually amount of effort in X is proportional to value Y.

This is the same in real life, in fact it generally holds true for a lot of things.

Now the usual excuse comes down to ‘i didnt know’ or ‘what is the problem i dont understand duping’

Taking the above - you perform action X and get Y. This is awesome, you now do some other action Z which is far less effort than X and isn’t part of the normal game but you manage to turn your Y into 2Y. Oooh - lets do Z again - maybe you get 3Y - NICE!!! - lets do it again - 4Y. Wooohooo - now we do it lots of times and instead of getting 10Y for 10X actions you get 2000Y in the same amount of time.

Anyone - and I really do mean - ANYONE who comes on here and says ‘I didnt know it was wrong’ probably needs to consider long term adult supervision in life as they are too dumb to be allowed out alone.

Dammit - i managed so well until the end :smiley:

well to be honest i thought duping was wen you talk about things on global chat wen u not suppose to but obviously im wrong and really sorry about that. iam a few months in playing online but never came accross the term duping . i just read does it relly mean cheating WELL LET ME TELL Ui have in no way used cheats or cheated i know i robbed thins from someone and very feel bad about that and i apologized prefusly to ther person on steam. i doner a weeks ban and then i logged into play i didnt do anything apart from say i was banned but now im back then i got kicked and band and i knjow this time i didnt do anything i should not have im confident of that kalsius. im a nice guy i have noo intention on making stealing a mistake like before because i love this server and i feel bad for what i did , i did my one weeks ban i dont understand why banned again wen i actually know i didnt steal this time maybe somthing i said im not sure . im just a gamer i love games and i get right into this server i dig i know i amade a misteke and ill be sure ill never do it again, but defo it was not using cheats i wouldnt even know how to use cheats to hack
sincerly
ronald jackson

http://imgur.com/hXOx6cn