I lost my bag when you restarted the server

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened? I was killed by the listening outpost right before you restarted the server. i exited the game and you took my bag. it wasnt even 7 minutes when i got back on. also, when i logged back in to the game, you took all my water generators right in front of me. they all had tons of water that i made with full set of fuel packs + 1 each
=>

**Player(s) with issue? (steam name)**villini
=>

**Server? (EU or NA)**HWS NA
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 2 minutes before the restart at 5pm est on 11.27.20

**On which Playfield?**HWS Journey
=>

**Structure Name(s)?**near the listening post & by my base
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> i dont know how to do that. i dont know how to open the ingame console.

**How can we help you now?**i would like my bag back with everything i had in it and i would like my water generators back please i had 13 down and again, they had water from fuel packs in each slot + 1 fuel pack each–i dont want the fuel packs, just the water it made and the machines back. my bag had my epic weapon i got from the tutorial, 1465 ammo, 5 sweetener, 64 protein, 10 vegies, 32 fiber, a bike, 4 health potions, 4 health packs that you eat-the yellow ones, a tier 2 drill, a survival tool and a tier 2 multitool. thank you
=>

ouch! 1st off welcome to the server! u just got hit with a double whammy of bad timing. server restarts are automatic a few times a day to help keep various lag issues in check. terrain wipes are usually done on fridays. cb:wipe commands will give u the info for each wipe time that follows the server time (cb:time)

there is much to learn in this game and HWS has even more customization. peril is the only real guarantee :wink:

check out the guide for some information that will not make sense at 1st. can also ask questions in discord or global chat in game.

there is also the o:supply to get you going till the admins can respond. the new season is coming soon and it is best to not get too attached to anything before everything resets.

2 Likes

all set here?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.