I made a mistake

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Not fully understanding the game, I have ruined my reputation with the Polaris. Not sure I can make things right.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Wrinkle_Fever

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Not sure

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Is there a way to reset my standing with Polaris so I can finish a quest for them?

killing hostile animals (raptors) in polaris territory will bump the rep back up fairly quickly. killing zirax is their favourite thing (apart from making money from mining) so that will help too :slight_smile:

Thank you. I will become the Bane of the Baddies for a while then.

1 Like

to max out NPC RP with zirax, polaris, and talon:

1 hit lvl 25
2 download the Protoz Predator from the workshop
3 press F1 and start the solo quest for zirax called Protoz Raid (helps keep drones away by doing this one 1st)
4 repeat for the polaris and talon every 24hrs till maxed honored 30k
5 head to the story section in ECC HQ to pick up the epic gift

don’t let shields drop or she melts

1 Like

Sadly I am quite a ways away from being able to make something that fancy. Thank you for the suggestion though, I will do that once I can!

1 Like

join up in synergy and use ours if u like. or at the very least one of us could spawn one for u. it may seem like a massive amount of resources currently but not to worry, that feeling will soon fade once you discover the many ways to navigate here. holler for assistance in the discord help section if u get stuck. usually get quicker replies there.

Thanks for all the help! What is Synergy though?

1 Like

for more info:

discord:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.