I need a ship deleted... I can't seem to do it

support

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I have a ship on DON-2 that seems broken. I can get into the pilot seat, but when I exit the seat I get stuck (and die) in the ship. Hitting “O” before/after does not help, nor does detach. Now I cannot even destroy it.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Mark {PKA}

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=> DON-2
Structure Name(s):
=> Merk’s Mule

Structure ID(s):
=> 8950916

How can we help you now:
=> Please delete the ship.

Why not just multitool it yourself or use the commands? This seems like something you could take care of yourself instead of relying on the admins.

Have you been keeping up with the patch info(9.1)? This has been a huge topic lately over forum and discord.
You must have open access to cockpits now otherwise you take impact damage resulting in death.

Yep, we can’t fix ships or we won’t have a real life anymore :wink:

Make sure to make room around your cockpit

The only think I could do and did is to warp you +10 meter above. But rework your ships yourself plz.

Thank you. Did not put 2 and 2 together on this one wrt the cockpit, but the upshot of the message was that I could not delete the ship. It kept saying I was not on the same playfield…standing right next to it. I will take a multi-tool to it, but it was the delete issue I was raising. No worries, thanks ReXxus for your time.

Mark

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.