I need an adult...i mean admin

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Logged in to notice my SV was missing from the back of my CV (which was docked for sure) went to track it down using the registry, which said my SV was in ECC. Waypoint wouldn’t display and it said my ship was too far away to access the panel. So I traveled out there looked around for a bit, but gave up and went to head back to my system. I found my SV flying near orbit above the planet, but it was missing a few blocks. I tried to get in and it wouldn’t let me, I could access the fridge so I knew it still had a core. When I went to go and adjust my CV to try again, I died upon entering the seat. Frustrated as hell at this point, went back into the registry to shut off my CV since it was still floating near orbit and it fell on its side and I cannot enter my CV now…I also cannot remove the doors that are in my way since I’m on ECC near the bank and cannot build or destroy things. Now I’m low on food, just broke my legs trying to get into my CV and still can’t access my SV at all. I’m incredibly frustrated and could use some help!
Player(s) with issue: Renaldus
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 5:18PM-ish EST (too close to starving to want to log in just to die)
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): Ganked & Presidential SV
Structure ID(s): Ganked: 27327636 & I’m not sure about the SV.
How can we help you now: Retrieve my ships and maybe feed me?

Hello,

regarding problem in Alpha 8.2 read here please.

I warped the SV to your CV for now.

Thank you very much! <3

I lolled hard while reading xD thanks for the laughs!!!