I need help from the Cpu of the ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Cpu Tiers ale Locked

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Factez

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 22:09

On which Playfield?
=> Roggery

Structure Name(s)?
=> Mining Ship

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 18456281

How can we help you now?
=> I have a problem with CPU tier lock. I have a Cpu Extender 1, Cpu Extender (Improved) 2 in the ship. I should have teir 2 or 3 Cpu but unfortunately I only write “CPU Tiers are LOCKED 1”. So what can I do?
Ship Cpu Screen

hello and welcome!

the Reforged Eden server is running its default configurations aside from a few HWS connect additions. it is essentially a completely different game with familiar textures. The CPU tiers were completely overhauled. for more information check out the website below. this CPU information is pulled from there:

“CPU Overhauled
Reforged Eden overhauls the entire… well, everything. Including the CPU system from the ground up. In all likelihood all your blueprints over Tier 3 will be inoperable, at least without adding more extenders.
The CPU Tiers are completely disabled. All your vessels will be visibly stuck at Tier 1.
You can increase your ship/base CPU limits with CPU extenders. Each extender increases your CPU limit by a fixed amount of points each.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.