I need help on ECC

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I spawned an Sv, and after that I recived a message that i.m not allowed to have more then 2 sv.s per all pve playfields. so the time I go to change it (was in a mission) got tacken by HWS. I try to buy it back, but now is tell me - that ship did not belong to you before - is parked at ECC planet

Player(s) with issue:
=> Mike

Server:
=> HWS EU

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> Private

Structure ID(s):
=> 26242431

How can we help you now:
=> I want my ship back, and I want to know why in Map info says that i.m allowed 2 ships private per playfield, but in game is different (2 sv-s private per all pve playfields)

Are you in a one man faction or no faction?
There are global limits along with the per playfield limits.
Be sure to read the guide section on limits & restrictions, paying special attention to section 1.3 Global structure limits.

2 Likes

I am in JVI faction…i will read that. Thank you for info. Also…may i have my ship back please? Is not even on structure comander…

Can someone restore this ship to Mike or to JVI faction please so that we can clear it from ECC :wink:

Mike, you are allowed a maximum of 2 private entity in the HWS universe for each entity type.
With the exception of our faction space where you can store as many as you want with no limits.

I am curious why it wont recognise you as the owner, perhaps it was taken before the server fully registered it was yours if it was a fresh spawn.

Hey,

changed it to you again

2 Likes

Thank you for that…i really appreciate it. Also is another one on my base on fed hq planet…that have the same problem…but is there for more then 2 months…didn.t bother me to be onest…but the one from Ecc…i preffer it back. Anyway…thank you for givit to me back

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.