I need help please about HWS connect structure removal button

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I try to destroy 2 structures in HWS connect, but they are still active. I need to destroy because one of them are in the ECC HQ (I bought a CV and the sv can’t go in) .It’s important because I don’t want to pay taxes.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name) MissTick
=>

**Server? (EU or NA)**NA
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> now

On which Playfield?
=> Freelance HQ and ECC HQ building

Structure Name(s)?
=> Buddy #6489654 (sv)and Jumship Alpha # 6159802 (sv)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Destroy them before taxes for ECC. I don’t understand why the command didn’t work in HWS connect/ structures…Thank you.

Hey.
To destroy a structure you need to be within 200 meters from it for a couple minutes.
After that you can destroy it using HWS Connect.

1 Like

I did it when I was in ECC HQ but it doesn’t work… Is it possible to destroy it by admin or I have to go ingame again, go to ECC EGS HQ?

Were you within 200 meters?
And if yes, then for more than 2 minutes?

Admins can destroy it for you yes, but there’s no reason for them to spend their time there if you can solve it yourself :wink:

ok I was within 200 meters this morning and it doesn’t work… I stop everything and I’m ingame, I will go but I hope finally it will be destroy!

I destroyed it, but display as active… Hope it will disapear, don’t want to pay taxes.

1 Like

As long as you saw your ship get destroyed ingame it won’t be taxed :slight_smile: No matter what HWS Connect might say.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.