I need help please all factions to honoured

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i bought the full faction to honoured and got base attacked withing 5 mins of after activating it they took our shields so had to kill them is there anything that can be done to restore it to honoured we arnt in talon territory and only me and lastbraveheart on from our faction and neither of us provoked them

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Andrew

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about an hour ago

On which Playfield?
=> Astophder

Structure Name(s)?
=> Water Factory

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 2909562

How can we help you now?
=> restore talon rep to hounared

i can’t reconstruct the timing or say what went wrong. we have no logs of npc faction standings.
i can offer to restore the talon rep blindly to 30 000 back.
for that you have to vbe online. ping me again then here

that would be great thank you

done. i changed talon rp to 30 000 now. plz check.

all sorted thank you for your help

1 Like

Hi Rex, i’ve just logged in and got a base attack straight away even though were honoured & due to this my base did not see them as a threat and respond, so once again i had to react to prevent base damage. We are now back to hostile with the talon so could there be some sort of bug between purchasing the package for honoured & base attacks.

hi and welcome back.
it could be that the base attack has a player to player cache system and did not recognize the change i did manually.
also assuming the 30k rp i gave to andrew, were properly spread through the UFP faction.
and sure, it could be a bug too.
in that case it’s maybe good if you leave the planet and test another one. i don’t think i can fix this bug.
i gave you the 30k talon rp for now.

Hi, i checked before firing a shot and we were showing honoured /all green across the board. I’m grateful that you have just sorted the rep and we will see how it goes but i suspect the same will happen.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.