I need help please: base griefer

@Jascha It took me hours to write that up… it basically described everything that happened… ANYWAY…

fact: I dug a 400m tunnel
fact: i left it open so the community could use it
fact: the community did use it frequently
fact: he built a base in the tunnel with a bridge going into the drone base
fact: i got stuck in his bridge while tring to squeeze under it.
fact: i had to widen the tunnel to get my HV out.
fact: he flipped out when he noticed i was modify the tunnel to go around the drone base entirely
fact: part of the terrian was lowered under his base by his bridge and could of been filled easily by him at any time
fact: i offered to fill it myself but he said no
fact: i spent hours making a crater for everyone to use around the drone base for their ships
fact: i spent over 8 hours raising terrain so the drone base wouldn’t be floating
fact: as of right now he removed his base from the tunnel

Well, either you like to Ignore my warning, or you are not aware off how you come across.

Either way you will end up in Prison for 24 hours and become guilty.

First of all: The tunnel does not belong to you, even if you build it. And you can’t expect anyone to know that. If you want it to belong to you, build a base and everyone knows.

Second: You know we have all the chat available, or? You straight out lied about what you/he said. And your behavior was not ok.

Third: Digging under his base is griefing. Getting stuck under it is no excuse. There are even commands available to you to to fix that without digging.

He didn’t steal anything, the guy removed his core from his base,so after Hours of not belonging to anyone. It got harvested by people. So by definition of the rule you posted he is Innocent, also he didn’t lie to you. He told you the entire story. The only thing he might be guilty of is digging out under his base, which he offered to fix to the guy telling him it’s to late and antagonising him in chat for a good 10-15 mins.

So he offered to fix what he did and got refused, protecting this guy that refuses to fix his ingame problems and resorting to pushing it to you to waste your time. That is totally silly!

Just to clarify.

Also, by definition of the rules it’s illegal to build a base directly attached to the drone base as it exploits game mechanics.

This guy did so, and we did not because we understand that rule of exploitation.

So with you saying,

“First of all: The tunnel does not belong to you, even if you build it. And you can’t expect anyone to know that. If you want it to belong to you, build a base and everyone knows.”

I can understand the first party but you can’t tell him to build a base in a tunnel that exploits game mechanics.

That is in a direct violation of the rules itself. Because you can’t build directly onto the drone base unless you exploit it.

I’m not here to argue, I’m here to set facts straight.

If he is being punished. He is being punished for digging out under the guys base.

Which he offered to fix and got refused (which is logged in the chat), which also inherently proves he never had any intention of griefing the guy.

Someone that agrees to inherently fix a mistake they have caused knowing they did something wrong is the complete opposite of Griefing in video games.

The only thing I see using sound logic is he’s being punished because you didn’t like his tone and/or way he answered, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T GRIEF AN ILLEGAL BASE!

SO here it is, FACTS!

1. Guy exploits placement mechanic of drone base and causes bad situation.
  2. Guy refuses to allow situation to be resolved in game.
  3. Guy makes a fraudulent complaint over issue.
  4. Guy gets away with it.
  5. Someone else is punished.

NICE!!!

@Jascha
If Silent gets 24hrs, 50_Fuego also deserves 24 hours for exploiting the placement mechanic and respawn mechanics of the drone base which gave him an unfair advantage over other players. We all proved it in the post with screenshots. @rabidsmurfsown posted the screenshot of his base directly attached to the drone base.

@jascha STEALING? His core was gone within 48hrs of him posting this. He most likely removed it by himself as not to get in trouble for building in a drone base. If you had viewed the chat logs with an unbiased opinion
you would of seen me offer i would fill it back up. Either said nothing in response or didn’t feel like saying anything because he already said, No ill let the gms handle this.

If anything i am being griefed by him making something out of nothing to get me put in prison. All of this is just because he wanted to monopolize the resources someone can get by deconstructing the drone base and i got in the way of it.

No one speaks about stealing. Did I say anywhere stealing? NO
The link you see is about Rule Nr. 2 Fairplay & Gameplay. Click on it and you find the answer.
This Topic is not for discussion anymore.

Two last things from me:

1. Final Judgement: HWS Staff have the final word on the validity and repercussions of any claims following an investigation.

We don’t tolerate such people on HWS. You are permanently banned from HWS. Get out of here.

1 Like

After an apology and a Staff-agreement, the ban was reduced to Monday.