I need help please can't warp anymore

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: My faction mate Ski and me wanted to warp from Atlantis to ECC with our CV. He never arrived, I and the CV did. But to me it was shown, that he is still sitting in the captains chair. This stayed even after he restarted his game. we tried a bit around but now our CV is stucked in ECC because there is a private SV from my mate that is not docked to the CV anymore.
Far worse: even when i try to pick my mate up with another SV he never follows me to ECC. He is stuck at the warp-loading screen and after some minutes his game crashes. And afterwards he is still in atlantis but for me he still sits in the SV.
So by now we have debts over 4000000 Credits because our CV plus 2 SVs is stucked in the the ECC system and far worse my mate is still not able to warp.
Player(s) with issue: [SMC] Ski , [SMC] Nottrox
Server: HWS EU
Time (cb:time): 13th Oktober 3:00 till now
Playfield: Atlantis orbit / ECC orbit
Structure Name(s):
CV_Tier3.3_Hakon02 HWS
(SV) Warp-Utility 404
Sky-Bike
Structure ID(s):
How can we help you now: Transfer me, Ski and the 3 ships to the Orbit of the Alliance HQ. And if you are kind you delete our debts that we have through the taxes we have to pay through the incident decribed above.

Okay despite the Debts our Problem handled itself somehow.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
I returned the Tax for both of you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.