I need help please, completed BPs wiped

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: 2nd time all completed BPs have wiped, this time I lost a BP base I had made also??
Player(s) with issue: Staver
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 8MAY18 01:20
Playfield: Pandowa
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Lost mats from BPs, I can you prevent it from reoccurring in the future?

BPs are kept on your machine. So, if you reinstalled/installed 8.0. It might wipe them.

Those files are stored client side and synced with the server.
Have you been logging in from multiple computers? Doing this without manually copying the correct files over first will cause you to delete files stored server side the moment you log in. This results in complete loss of all completed blueprints AND all resources stored in the factory.
Have you deleted your cache files for the server? This is where the files I spoke of are stored and has the same exact result as above.

Also, just in case you aren’t aware, completed blueprints are stored at the top of your blueprints list in the completed blueprints section.

Yes I have been logging in with my laptop and desktop so that sounds like the issue. I feel like they could work this bug out, maybe by storing them on the server? My resources are still in the factory however. Thanks for the quick response.

Discussed this with the Devs already and they said it is planned for the future.

Btw. because you are not the first one it got into our FAQ some time ago, worth a read maybe

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-tips-tricks-faq/4403/2

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.