I need help please - Corrupt Shard

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I can’t cleanse the Corrupt Shard of the Stars (Talon relics questline). I went to two different Cleansing Shrines, relogged, waited server restart, but the NPC is stuck at the “Please wait the lights fade” dialogue.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Thill

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>
RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=> Cleansing Shrine (Mysterious Figure NPC)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I don’t know if this quest is a dead end or is useless. If it isn’t, I would like to continue it (and so, I need to compete this step). If Reforged Eden creators still didn’t finish it, my apologies for opening this ticket.

Just a quick disclaimer: my Steam name is Larceros, but my ingame name is Thill

Hey

Since I’m not the creator of Reforged Eden, I can only forward you to them, so you can ask your question there:

1 Like

u literally just have to sit there and wait for the lights to stop flickering. only takes about 30 seconds. the quest was unfinished after that part last season. not sure if it progressed afterwards.

1 Like

Thanks, Bob. I did that, but the quest script seems bugged: it stays in a loop after that forever, telling me to wait more.

try another moon just in case. but ya the quest itself may be bugged. u would have to contact the RE devs if that is the case though :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.