I need help please - CV Deleted

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> CV got deleted

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Samuel (Steam ID: saomuel)

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Can’t say for sure, I was offline.
Judging by when I saw the dashboard, I can guess it happened sometime between 11/18/20, 06:20 -> 11/19/20, 01:10, server time.
Data was collected on dashboard, based on last warp (I logged off not long after that), and the “Last touched: 18:52” info.

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> Cosmos-STX Lite

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 28585817

How can we help you now?
=>

Hi

Got my CV deleted while I was offline.
After a lot of work to get the mats and get it done, I parked near my base and logged off. When I came back, no CV.

I double checked everything that could be a trigger for a rule breaking deletion:

• I had just only CV
  • CV was class 2, Tier 3 CPU
  • Playfield had 1 CV, 1 SV and 1 Base
  • Dashboard said “Last Touched: 0d 18:52” when I saw it.

I was adviced on chat to log in again, cause maybe it could be just a matter of blocks not rendering, but no sucess. Also, the dashboard really mark the ship as “deleted”.

(As a bonus, the SV docked on it is now stucked on the air and won’t budge. “shipcomehere”, “shipgodown”, “shipjustgetouttathereimbegginyou” didn’t worked at all.)

I would appreciate some help to get my CV back. =)

Thanks

Welcome back @Muel

looks like a bug happened.
I restored it now.

Thanks, it’s back.

It’s kinda weird, though. Some features from original blueprint aren’t working anymore, like signals, for example. And with a different color oO. But I think I can solve it myself.

And the other SV that got stuck: since it was pretty much smol, I just recycled manually with multitool, tossed the parts on the factory and spawn again lol.

Thanks for the help again. =)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.