I need help please CV dis-appeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was dis-assembling a CV for salvage at my base. I have a blueprint for it, but atm I do
not have the ID number. It suddenly just dis-appeared. It also dis-appeared from the structure commander list. It was fairly large and I was barely one third into the dis-assembly when this occured.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> About 18:35 on 11/30.

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> Boxcar CV

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> As I mentioned the ID disappeared with the ship. Boxcar (CV).

How can we help you now?
=> 1) Explain what happened. 2) And if possible recover the Alien steel blocks, and other items in the structure for salvage.

Hey,

yeah game feature. Sometimes if you remove the core the game triggers the decay timer and destroys the structure immediately. Nothing you could have done differently.

I restored it in the last sate.

That is good to know, not to do it again til salvage is completed. TYVM.

should I put a core back in to keep the ship around?

Yes

you can also use egs recycle and save yourself an ungodly amount of zapping EGS Recycle Structures

Have used it. But having issues with carrying a ship to use to get home. Like kriel spore to ECC teleport monolith, destroy spore and telly home, but then you have to have a ship staged at destination monolith to avoid the walk home. Was easier to dismantle ship. Dismantling another one atm.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.