I need help please -- CVs vanished from base

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My CVs have all vanished outside of my base.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Cordatus

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Not sure, within the last couple of weeks. I haven’t been online except to just check on things.

On which Playfield?
=> Maraxeq (asteroid belt)

Structure Name(s)?
=> Reclaimer

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> I had to relog into my HWS, but the ship shows up there now as deleted. 1201248 is my reclaimer ship ID.

How can we help you now?
=> If at all possible, I’d like to get my main ship back, I don’t care about the other ones, they are minor losses, but the big mining CV had all of my aux/quants and 6 excavators + 12(?) ice mining laser turrets. Something like that anyways. I thought it had only been a couple weeks since I logged in, as we were out of game working on other projects and recently came back to start new builds… And I noticed the ship was gone. I get it if you can’t help if your logs don’t go back and show the ship prior to it just vanishing… but I’d appreciate any effort towards recovery. So it says the last touched was a couple months back, however… it was literally right above my base, I didn’t think I needed to go the 10 seconds to touch it, if that is why it is gone. I thought they had a zone of interaction.

hey, plz use cb:restore:(id)

also u have to touch your structures within 14 days to keep them active…

Ah, thank you. It seems strange my SVs didn’t require my touching them though :\ Maybe because they were docked… hm.

The cb:restore:1201248 resulted in a message saying I could not restore that object, that I need to put in a support ticket.

errr… @RexXxuS :wink: lol

Indeed! I will have to await his judgement on the matter.

All others worked?

I restored 1201248 now.

Thank you! It has been restored successfully. <3

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.