=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=> kolfskot

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> got dc whil doing poi and ship got destroyed by enemy base if possible please restore ship KBX-Kolfskot 28712943 No Manage SV I.S Desertworld 2429/117/-1608 2 10 691 1 No 10 800 0d 01:04 85 2 964

and now i cant even get away

I guess its solved or? Since I see you on Atlantis.

yeah i fresh started but still lost the garage sv, i dont even care about the loot or my armor or all of that…just the kolf…i cant buy a new one

Sorry but we can’t refund ships lost due to DC in PVP :frowning:

thats disapointing…if it was due to me would understand but because of server…but what can i say

I understand, but PVP is a dangerous area for us to intervene.
It can go a lot of ways :frowning:. PVP is/was always risky with this game state. Therefore we try not to intervene too much.

If we restore it, everyone comes to us who lost a ship due to dc… thats an endless story and will cause complains on every side that was involved in a battle.

1 Like

now that i understand fully and fully agree with the statement…my point is that there was no battle and server kicked me as base rendered…

yes this is completely frustrating. but rex is correct in the decision. the main rule of PvP areas “bring only what u intend to lose.” be very careful in the future one what u venture out with. this is a dangerous universe we live in where it could blink out if existence at any time without warning. u don’t have to be a boy scout, but it is best to always be prepared :wink:

was gona give a nice retort regarding this…but then i get banned again for speaking the truth and my mind…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.