I need help please - Dc'd and lost patron core and alien core

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I dc’d while mining protonium and when I came back in the mining rigs had respawned and they destroyed a fair amount of my ship. it wasn’t until today when I was getting ready to build my new cv that I realized the container that had an alien core and a patron core was on that ship.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Zaldorn

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> monday october 30th around 2300 game time

On which Playfield?
=> system: zanotryu sector: ozovh III

Structure Name(s)?
=> AFS - Exdeath

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 2886717

How can we help you now?
=> idc about any of the other materials but I would really like to have my patron and alien cores back.

Hey,

sorry to hear that. Sadly we have no logs about it and its a survival game.
We do offer a one time exception to restore really valuable stuff lost due to bugs, but not sure this counts.
Due to such Cores lost, maybe @RexXxuS can just say if a blind restore would be ok.

Hey thanks for the response and sorry for the double ticket. I know it wasn’t technically a bug (although I didn’t think npc structures would respawn like 30 mins after being destroyed) but it was mostly out of my control. I def should have put the cores in my station and that part is all on me. I really hope RexXxuS is willing to do the restore but if not I’ll still be playing it’s just such a monumental setback.

Sorry for the delay! Totally missed it.
Unfortunately we really are blind, but as an one-time exception I gave you the 2 cores back now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.