I need help please, did not want to Ninja

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>Server lag caused me to inadvertently enter the ninja mission portal while descending flying city tower, something I did not want to do. I tried looking for a portal out but didn’t find one before I got killed. I repeatedly tried to get my belongings before the instance closed but was very unsuccessful.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> DoktorSchmerz

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 0030 server time Oct. 22 2020

On which Playfield?
=> Ninja Mission Instance

Structure Name(s)?
=> Ninja Mission Japanese Mansion

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Instance closed before obtaining ID.

How can we help you now?
=> Please refund RP lost and Backpack contents.

The mission is not in a cross way or other high frequent road. Strange you hit just the Stargate.
I can only do that, if I’m sure you did not loot anything from that mission.

I was dropping down from buying alien containers from the roof guy, lagged out and somehow dropped/slid into the portal. No, I didn’t loot anything from the mission, I couldn’t get anywhere after I lost my initial guns. Normally I wouldn’t have cared and just moved on, but I lost the alien containers I just bought, ore from calling AM and other significant mats. Stuff that I wouldn’t ever want to take into an instance. That’s why I died so many times trying to get it back. Sorry for having to write again so soon.

yep, done that my self 2 times at the start of this season, i have become a bit more careful (lucky?) now…
i usually just end up injured or with broken leg when game lags and i fall down, did fly trough the walls more then few times also… :slight_smile:

Ok, since I see it also happens to others I can’t support with that. Sorry. Please be more cautious.
Otherwise all would come to me and say it is unfair that I refunded it here but not there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.