I need help please, fail Warp

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I was warping from HW to Sathon and game got error. I logged back in and the CV, HV and the resources I farmed was gone except for what I had in inventory. Im now floating in space.
Player(s) with issue: Crunshan
Server: HWS EU
Time (cb:time): Write 12:40:- 12:45
Playfield: Homeworld (OW:6804, height:4152, NS:1008)
Structure Name(s): CV: no color. HV: black/grey
Structure ID(s): CV:47951944 HV:43812191
How can we help you now: To retrieve lost items. The resources in CV and what I got on me. In CV maybe 1,5k cobalt (unrefined) 200-300 fuel cells (the good one) 200-300 pentaxid.On me:1,2k sathium. 1,2k cobalt all unrefined. Alternatively I would be happy with 2k cobalt, 10k sathium and a trip home. Edit: Ive killed my self and cb:home. Ive made space in ocd if you would decide to replace with materials. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Crunshan

I have warped your CV + SV above your head now.

Regarding losses we would need your Client log to identify and fix the root problem (Eleon).

I got the CV. The HV (43812191) is still in Sathon space tho. Its at E/W:7651, Height -2708, N/S: 7976. If would spawn it on top of my head thats fine im inside.
I can handle those losses :), will put stuff in ship next time.

Thanks for help.

1 Like

Oh, since it said it was docked to the CV I thought it would come with it. But due DSL not I see…
I warped the HV above your head aswell now. Hope it worked.
Let me know if not, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.