I need help please...Flying City Mission...Ive opened the green door, got the loot, checked all the levers up and down, on/off, etc. all complete, just PDA mission log not showing?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Write here
Player(s) with issue: Write here
Server: Write here
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here

You will need to actually fill out the ticket. Replace the “Write here” with the correct info.

1 Like

What happened: FLYING CITY ORANGE AND GREEN DOOR MISSION
Ive got the code, opened the orange door, switched levers off/on several times, found thegreen door and it opened, I got the loot, checked all the levers up and down, on/off, etc. all complete, just PDA mission log not showing as complete?
Player(s) with issue: mantrid
Server: European Server -
Time (cb:time): I didnt make a note of the time but it was very late yesterday 4th September. GMT_
Playfield: ECC - Flying City
Structure Name(s): n/a
Structure ID(s): n/a
How can we help you now: Either tell me what Im doing wrong or somehow manually check the boxes please so I can complete the mission and move on to the next. Thank you very much for your time.

Hello @Mantrid

I can’t find this name on HWS EU unfortunately. In what faction are you in?

hi RexXuS, Im in a faction of one called LFF - Looking for faction.
My name is actually IVIantrid - sorry, I forgot I had to make the ‘M’ usinf ‘I’, ‘V’ and ‘I’
Thank you

Ah, found you.

Alright, I gave you the 100k credit mission reward into your Elemental Bank account.

The mission got changed during the season, hence it doesn’t get solved properly sometimes.

Thank you very much, and thank you guys for responding so quickly x

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.