Player(s) with issue: Write here
Server: Write here
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here

Hello @DEXTER

can you please replace the “Write here” placeholders with your actual details. Your ingame name would be a good start.

ingame Name is Dexter
Ecc Gas Station

Problem i can not out of this Room!

Hello @DEXTER

because you didn’t mention if HWS EU or NA and all other details it took longer than it should.

Anyways I warped you to your Mini SV to Eden now.

hws eu

soory my englisch is not so good …… my ship is heer on ecc gas Station

Ok, I warped you to your CV “DEX-Expi” now

thanks!!!

oh now is the monny go form the bank ???

I don’t understand you. Please formulate complete sentences. With past, present, future.

But can you explain why you got so many HWS Connect loot packages?

i connect in hollyday in hws !! i think it is from this!

now i go to thr bank and will put the Mony in the bank. and the Konto was of 0 yesterday i have i dont no ex. 500000 in the bak !???

Do you have a log (HWS Connect) screenshot of your bank maybe?

no soory ……

Hmm I see… but good question… I don’t know what happened with your credits :frowning:
Did you buy anything?
By the way the player bank is not good. Use our Elemental Bank to have your credits safe!

I try to crawl more logs

no i buy Nothing… ok …. but i dont no to use our elemental bank :frowning: i will leran at to use it

Ok, also nach längerem suchen konnte ich keine Hinweise finden.
Ich klassifiziere es mal als bug.
Die 500+k habe ich dir auf dein Elemental Bank Konto überwiesen. Ist einfach zu nutzen und empfehlenswert, da das Geld dort sicher vor full wipes ist.

Siehe hier:

ok …. Danke dir!!! ach du sprichst deutsch lach… ich breche mir hier einen ab auf englisch… :wink: ich arbeite mich da mal rein ist halt alles neu und recht viel … aber sehr gut gemacht …… und mein englisch ist nicht das beste ……

Hehe, jap. Jascha, meiste von Eleon und ich kommen von hier.
Skusi, hatte durch mehr log crawlen dann dein steam profil gecheckt.

Ja, das stimmt… HWS ist der komplexeste Server :wink: Aber sobald man sich so bisschen durch gewurschtelt hat, sagt man, ist es nicht so schlecht. Zumindest bin ich für Feedback offen.

Danke soweit und viel Spaß noch!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.