I need help please, I can't build on my CV (stuck in orbit)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I was flying my CV (Kami Warp Brick) into orbit of Alliance HQ and got disconnected. When I rejoined I fell to the surface and my ship stayed in orbit. McProuty was nice enough to give me a lift to orbit and then an SV to fly over to my ship with. When I returned the Cockpit said “Currently Occupied” so I made a multitool and salvaged it. When I went to place it down it said “Not enough space”, so I tried to place it on the top of the ship and recieved the same message. made a couple of blocks to test and no blocks can be placed anywhere on the ship. This makes my ship stuck in orbit now with no way to get it back to my factions base Kami Farms.
Player(s) with issue: Sokuaisushi
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Between 11:00am and 11:30am PST.
Playfield: Alliance Sector/Alliance HQ
Structure Name(s): Kami Warp Brick
Structure ID(s): 11649267
How can we help you now: Please fix my ship to allow me to build on it, or bring it to my base to allow me to safely salvage it. (Since I’m in orbit, warping me to my base would be nice too lol).

Anyways I appreciate any help. Thank you!

is there another build less than a km away? in that case use getshiphere until you are far enough away

I have had the same similar situation occur, try throwing on a second cockpit, and wait for server restart. It’s a not too common bug.

This can either be caused by A) the green wall / pole on a planet or in this case B) if you are too near to a planet (atmosphere).
I tried to warp you and your ship to your Base. Let me know if it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.