I need help please - I lost ALL of my items

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I spawned a new class 7 base in Federation HQ, structural integrity seemed fine then I moved all my stuff into cargo boxes. I removed a block somewhere else and the part where my cargo boxes were collapsed. I lost everything I gained in this game. I had around 50k of each ingot and loads of pentaxid, fuel, epic weapons, ammo. There is no point playing after losing all.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Bazmus

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 12:55 AM

Playfield:
=> Federation HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Airforce Airbase

Structure ID(s):
=> 11977993

How can we help you now:
=> If possible could you please roll it back to the state before it collapsed with the items in it?
I promise to check the whole base for SI next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

sorry but sadly we have nothing to roll it back to, nor any logs about what happend.
So not much we can do here :frowning:

I can give you 50k of each. Feel free to pm me.

Thanks! I would appreciate that. I am now more concerned of my ~60 raw diamond and ~40 auto miner cores :stuck_out_tongue: I really think that cargo boxes should drop their loot in a container even if it was destroyed because of structural integrity.

Ah, sorry man I don’t have 60 diamond to spare. And since you’re not that concerned of the rest, I take it we’re good.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.