======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: i need to transfer ownership of my faction
Player(s) with issue: alex600005
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): march 26th 00:36
Playfield: alliance homeworld
Structure Name(s):
Structure ID(s):
How can we help you now: Transfer ownership of Eevees Art Academy “EAA” ownership to IGiveUpPeat and promote alex600005 to highest rank within faction

You need to actually fill the ticket in if you want help. Replace all the “Write here” with the correct info.

fixed it sorry ive never seen a support tab like this before

IGiveUpPeat Can reply in my stead if that’s allowed incase im not online at the time or give consent to follow through with this procedure.

Hey,

why don’t you do it yourself?
Set your structures to private, join that faction and set the structures to faction. Its not really an Admin job and costs a lot of time.

ok. i was directed here by an admin so i was not sure since i was not able to promote my friend to anything other then a member so we would have to delete the faction and make a new one and lose our alliancess we just needed to change the leader of the faction and i wanted to know how to promote other faction members

if i can promote IGiveUpPeat to an admin in the faction that would work to but it wont let me

nevermind i found out why i was not able to promote

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.