I need help please Internal Error?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Keep getting ‘Internal Error’ when trying to connect to server, if I hit continue I can see my cross hair but that’s it. Tried multiple times and tried some things I saw online nothing helped.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Riaziel

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 9 PM EST

Playfield:
=> Federation HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> SV_Prefab_Tier2a [Was inside it when I logged off]

Structure ID(s):
=> ? Not sure

How can we help you now:
=> I just want to be able to connect to the serve, was trying to work on building a base after grinding my way off the starter planet.

Hey,

I just logged in at your position and everything is finde.
Maybe the Playfield needed a restart.
Please try again and let us know.
If it still does not work, please send us your logs.

You can try to verify your game files on steam, lower your graphic settings on game and if nothing else works, reinstall the whole game.

Client_190521-170010-41.log (16.8 KB)
This is the most recent log in my history and I tried verifying files, turning down the settings, and re installing. Nothing has worked. Just tried again and still is a no go.

I don’t normally play on other servers but I did load up another random server just to see and it worked fine and single player works fine.

I warped you 1000 meter away. Make sure to turn on Jetpack in case.
If that does not help I will try to warp you on another planet for a test.

Still nothing, I even submitted a ticket to Empyrion’s email support like it offers but have not heard anything back.

hm ok. I would warp you to another planet then…
If that does not help we might have to set your player back a bit.

It didn’t :confused: sorry for late reply was busy yesterday. But just tried again and the same thing, it will suck but its ok. I just wanna be able to play again.

I had to delete your player. Just start again and let me know as soon as you logged in (you can also continue playing. I will just add the exp and warp you then if you want.).
Then I will restore your exp and warp you again to your sv

I logged in, everything seems good now that the delete happened. I’m good to be moved whenever you can.

Hey,

good to hear. I warped you, but I can only give you your experience back if you are online. So just try to ping us. Just hope we will meet due to the different time zone.

I can hop one right now.

OK, sounds good
Sorry was not checking the forum :expressionless:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.