I need help please lost all weapons and inventory and was dead

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
logged in today to find i died and lost all inventory and was logged off so how did i die and ? and why
=>

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

it’s a bit tough to figure out what happened when u left all the required info blank :wink:

btw this is a survival game hosted on a server running 24/7. many things can happen while being offline. especially in a popular playfield. it is very possible there was an NPC near when u logged back in that decided to start shooting as u connected then killed u before completely loading up the playfield.

i logged off inside are base so there should be No one other then my faction players in it. setup a few auto miners then when logged off for the night.

that’s the key phrase there :wink: there’s a lot of things that should and shouldn’t happen. it would be a lot easier to track down exactly what happened if you provided the admins with the information missing from the template. at least your player name, which server, and which playfield are the most helpful.

Player name is lordadmiral1786,server is NA PvPvPvE, and planet is Diabe

Being AFK for 7 hours should answer all of your questions…

thank you for the reply, and there must of been a glick some where as i logged off, but i guess i will need to triple check that my loging off was taken correctly by your server and my computer. Thanks again for your timely responce.

I hope i did not come across wrong in my last email. I have had trouble in the passed with Steam BootStrap not logging out of games even after it looks like it did, so i’ll need to see what whappened thought i had that fixed. and as for the forum, i’m not good with them being nearly 60 years old i get lost sometimes trying to figure them out. Thanks again for the fast responce and the info. Have a great Day.

No worry. All good.
Hope you can figure it out.
Have fun

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.