I need help please: lost items after server restart

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> After the server restart around 3:40am I spawned back into the Loot Survive Mission. I died prety much instantly and my backpack went underground 141ft. the ground was indestructible so i couldn’t use the survival tool to get it. it had epic heavy armor in it a lot of epic wepons and a bunch of other stuff. no Admins or Police were online when this happened. the game ended and that was that. is there any possible way i could get my items back or at the very least my epic armor? it was my only one… :’(

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Me - Ghanima62

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Around 3:45am Server

On which Playfield?
=> ECC - Loot Survive Mission

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> if i could get my items back that would be amazing. Thank you!

Hey,

restored it. But this is an exception. Backpack bugs seem to get quite usual again and we might have to stop cheking such situations :frowning: . Stupid game bug. Hope one day it get fixed.

oh thank you!

where can i find the restored items?

In your backpack

Did you get them?

I have not. i tried reloging to see if that would help and it repsawned me in front of the Mission gate unable to reenter =/ still nothing.

just kidding there it is!

You should have them on you now.
first time seemd to not have worked I guess

it seems to have swapped out one backpack for another tho and i was trying to transport some items from my ship at ecc back to my base. they aren’t super important to me , but is there any way to get those back or is it gone gone as well? lol sorry for all the trouble ._.

Sorry, that was my bad. But I can’t see them anymore.

no worries, thank you for helping me get my stuff back the epic armor was far more important to me anyways, you’re awesome!

1 Like

Epic armors are very nice to have. The ECC HQ missions are a great way to find more if you are in need of a spare :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.