I need help please - lost quest item

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Lost my quest item and cant advance the quest. I died and could not get my backpack with the quest item in it. I don’t remember when or where it happened as it was several days ago. I tried to force the quest to complete but it won’t allow me to do that either even though it has worked in the past on other quests.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> myself - theanomaly

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> I don’t remember

On which Playfield?
=> dont remember

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> I need the key card (or advance the quest) for: Main story chapter 5: broken and entering. Action: Find and activate a console in the hanger.

Hi.

“on other quests” being the key-words here. It’s up to the RE creators to decide which you can and can’t skip.

In general, I don’t really think there’s much we can do to help here. I’d recommend you to contact Vermillion or Ravien, the creators of the scenario. They’re just best shot at fixing the issue itself, though not on the server until they’ve fixed it and the server has updated.

If you can give an exact date and time when you had the item in your inventory, then MAYBE we can restore it. Without that, I don’t think there’s much we can do.

Thanks for the reply Dr.Dark. Looking at my activity log I can retrace some of my steps. I should have had it in my inventory on 24-01-20 10:50 server time.

1 Like

@RexXxuS Can you look, please? The token ID shouldn’t be needed since he already had it in his inventory.

Welcome back,
I gave you the UCH Keycard now.

2 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you! Tested and working. Was able to advance the quest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.