I need help please major blunder

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened

Today i was scouting for somone to play with, i met a guy and we decided to team up! he asked me if i would like to join his group that only consisted of him. i had my own group that only contained me. i agreed and without thinking or really knowing, left my group. it was at the moment i relised EVERYTHING i owned…i had set to my group name. therefore. i have lost my all my ships, my base, and all my items. i did not know or relise when i leave a group even if only i am in it. all ships and bases set to that group basicly remain in a…ghost no longer existing group.

Server
HWS EU

Time
TODAY

Playfield
FEDERATION HQ

Structure Name
Nomad, Cassandra, V2TEAMSBTSBASE

Structure ID
i checked on HWS connect command and because non of the structures belong to me but my group name i can no longer see them. they are all listed under the group name ‘MET’ and all based on Federation HQ

How can we help you now:
Please please for the love of god can you change my base and my CV and all other ‘MET’ structures back to private for me or to my new group with this guy i met! i spent hours and hours playing to get to this point and i am still fairly new!
thank you

Hello and welcome @Team_Sbt

your new faction is called “COF”, right?

Since the MET faction got deleted the ship got set to Public I guess.

And then, who knows what happened to them.
Can you check their location they were located? Are they still there?

I see what I can do with those I see in the logs.

2 Likes

Let me know if you need further help. Don’t wait too long, because the backups are stored only for 3 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.