I need help please missing factory ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I had a ship completed in my factory but i hadnt placed it yet, went over to my wifes place and was playing on the laptop and the ship was no longer there, asked in chat and someone responded asking if i had changed computers to which i said yes, and they told me that the ship was gone, its a glitch that happens when you change computers. it was a SSW Corseque - Reforged Legacy Hunter. it was a very expensive ship to make at this point in the game for me needing 56 large bridges, 20 large matrixes, 13 advanced upgrade kits and 12 Large upgrade kits along with other resources. is there any way to get any of those resources back or something? what can we do?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Agent_Orange6174

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> yesterday

On which Playfield?
=> noticed it was missing while i was out and about, unknown playfield

Structure Name(s)?
=> SSW Corseque

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)? none
=>

How can we help you now?
=> recover items and recraft or something? anything would help

Good evening…
the ships that you get from the steam workshop are stored client side, which means stored on the computer that you originally produced the ship on.

We have no logs or anything because of this, but if you revert to the original computer, the ship will be there for you to spawn in.

yeah im back on the origional computer now and its not there, but i understand what youre saying about why it dissappeared, oh well, nothing we can do right?

im getting this error in console and this is exactly what i had constructed and waiting, 1 corseque and 2 earth movers, the error just keeps popping up over and over

Hello @kaz_mot

yes, unfortunately we can’t help with this issue, since it’s client side verification.

was playing on the laptop and the ship was no longer there

As soon as you did this, you triggered the verification process of the internal game code.
This is to prevent cheating where you try to spawn 1 ships on 2 different machines.

We had this couple of times in the past, since I created this Q&A section:

regarding the error console spam:
you can try to clear your Cache folder but make sure that all your other blueprints are spawned by then.

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Cache

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.