I need help please: Mission reward when inventory full

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Completed the mission to warp to freelancer HQ system but inventory was full so only received one of the 5000 credit cards. Didnt get the other 5000 credit nor did i get the rare alien containers listed.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Delaron

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 10:45 CST

Playfield:
=> ??

How can we help you now:
=> IS there a way to reclaim the lost mission awards? I had a full inventory as it said to take everything with you when leaving the starter system

if they were gray or yellow containers and you have the epic laser rifle on u, they may have turned into RP. not sure about credits. they should be stackable up to 50k.

the dashboard logs on hws connect will tell u if the containers were auto sacrificed.

Thanks for the suggestion I took a look bue the log doesn’t show anything like you describe. Is it worth resetting my character since a season wipe is coming?

Season wipe is coming in the next week so I guess you can use is as a learning experience. This game does help you learn what “not” to do on occasion :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.