I need help please OCD On base 23182074 in Caacekira is not working. I made it an ocd a a couple of days ago

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======
OCD is On base 23182074 in Caacekira is not working. I made it an ocd a a couple of days ago. HWS EU server WARU 26994 II
would you like me to purchase it again?
What happened?
=> OCD stopped being there

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Bluehawk46

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> HWS EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> not sure when I when to go use it it was not working had to use DNA

On which Playfield?
=> Caacekira WARU 26994 II

Structure Name(s)?
=> Thermis base 23182074 in Caacekira

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 23182074

How can we help you now?
=>reset it to work i purchaces it on and set it on 24-04-21 1:45 ansd set it a couple mins later

Hi, @bluehawk46.

Please fill out the template you skipped :slight_smile:
If you press this button, you can edit your post.

1 Like

could you please fill in the template. this could really help us

1 Like

I did not see the rest of the lines Ill spread it out

Thanks.

Without being 100% sure, I’m pretty sure that it’s the fact that you changed the structure’s name that’s preventing the OCD zone from working.
I checked the system, and the base technically still has the OCD zone set up; it’s not “gone”.

If you rename the base to exactly “NSI 22 Themis Station”, I’m guessing it will work again.
It’s a limitation of how zones work.

i thought it might have been the new start gate installation. Or i was starting to think it was.

nope still not working

Then @RexXxuS would probably need to check why your OCD Zone isn’t working.

can this be linked to send him?

it doesn’t seem to forward

OCD started working after Server reset thanks for your help

No problem.

Hello,
sorry for the delay!

OCD zones are bound to the ID, not the name.

If it didn’t work, it most of the time fails because the pivot point of the structures has an offset or you build stuff afterwards, that changes it.
Try the command to correct it:

Do:ZCorrect:id
This will correct the Zone position once for a base (in case of a CV you might have to do it each time after you moved it). Just go to the position you like the zone to be centered around, then use the command.

1 Like

Thank you I will try that. I appreciate your hard work, keeping this place running. I try not to be a bother much. I know there will be glitches from time to time. I accept that and do not place tickets for the little things.
I’m happy to help you keep things going. This is a good escape and unwind after work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.